Grace and Nikki up for eviction

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Suzie has chosen the two housemates be put up for eviction - Nikki and Grace.

The gang gathered in the living area to make their nominations, though all but Suzie knew that only she would be allowed to nominate, automatically putting her choices to the public vote this Friday.

The group were told that Lisa would be immune from eviction since she had won yesterday's waiting task, before Suzie was called in to nominate, still unaware that it was only her vote that would count.

As she was in the Diary Room, the others, who had known the twist since her entrance on Friday, discussed whether to come clean or not. "They might tell her in there that we all know," said Aisleyne. "What if she comes out and says, 'Guys, I'm the only person to nominate.'"

Richard suggested that they admit to knowing the secret. "They'll want us to be suspicious," he explained, "[and] go over in our head what the reasons are."

As she emerged and the nominees were announced, Suzie apologised: "I'm so sorry folks. They have made me into such a bitch. Really hard, honestly. I do feel really dreadful." "They stitched you up, big time," agreed Richard.

Grace, haunted by the audience's chants to get her out, reacted to the news with little surprise, claiming that she knew she would be one of the chosen two. Meanwhile Nikki, who survived the public vote last Friday, was hit hard, saying that she no longer wanted to stay in the house if Suzie didn't like her.

Back