Goverment (is there One)!!!!!!!

hamba if you have found anything i have written offensive then i appologise, i just took the remarks made by trappy to be un-called for and at no time did i lower the tone using vulgar remarks unlike some people.

Soz BUDDY......:BLOBBY:

Leg slappin ;)

i used to know a girl named lisa who actually got turned on when i slapped her legs or bottom lol......

Memories ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Trippy the name says it all rotflmao

i gather you wear womens clothes and eat baby food ............... well you would if you ever met me,( i would beat your face so it would be the only food you could eat). It takes a limited amount of intelligence to use that kind of profanity and just highlites your lack of intelectual ability IQ raiting of 0 on that scale.

P.S
Most doctors do quite well and none of them can spell so, unless you have a positive comment to make shut the fook up ;)

from the name trippy you gather that I wear womens clothes and eat baby food?
What are you tripping on? If you want to rant on about "intelectual ability" learn how to spell it first dude , correct spelling is "intellectual" also highlites is highlights.
Its all very well threatening people over the internet but I doubt very much you would say it to my face. if you would like to you are more than welcome , I live in coventry just pm me and we can meet up.

Anyway this is the rant room and I was only ranting about twats that moan about the uk the government etc and do nothing about it.
As i said before if you hate the uk so much then piss off somewhere else. I think you may have problems getting into another country as they expect that you have a decent education etc

Get A Life!!!!!!!!

FFS ZIPPY OR WAS IT DICKY Hmmmmmm I'm not to sure..... get a life.....
if you remember when I first posted, it was my personal rant about my personal grievance with the government (this being what the rant room had been set up for) until you being the prick that you are had a personal pop at me.
And yes I do believe you are a probably one of the biggest Knobs around and to meet up with someone like you hahaha I wouldn't waste my time and energy judging from the type of comments you keep making you don't have much of a life ROTFLMAO ;p.
P.S
This has turned into a great rant but i am bored of you now so F.O.....: tosser :

Yes your correct the UK sucks more and more every year

Long Live The POPE

Not quite what the rant room is for, seem's to be turning into personal attacks now. :(

Consider yourself warned. :(

must admit this is getting out of hand a little

can we have a personal attack room then :p men only

we have one already its called the pm room lol

this is a rant room and nothing personal at all

lets keep it that way please as the staff on the site will get involved

so if you want to leave leave if you want to stick by what we are saying then do it

no matter what always look on the bright side of life

even if it means sometimes you should look at situations thats worst than yours for you too appreciate what you have

it dont matter what you do its not nice when its personal and im sorry but i will not stand back and watch it

come on on live and let live

cheers

Last edited:
Forgotten Already

I Stick by my rant but yes i agree it got a little out of hand but you got to admit it got everyone reading lol :Cheers: to Trippy ;)

anyway the title of this thread would of been a bit better as

Goverment should there be only One for the whole world???????????

now thats better i think

Back