good valu bike cam?

melttc

DW Member ++
hi guys

can anyone recommend a good bike camera for use on a pedal cycle?

Thanks

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Depends on what you want, the GoPro ones are good value, depending on what one you choose.

What are you looking to film?

TT

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If it were me and I was in the market for a cam I would get a gopro that suited my budget.

TT

Persian

Inactive User
Bro just for GoPro and nothing else as you be wasting your money or other cheap Chinese fake cameras...

I've done that before and had no choice but to go for GoPro... bought it off Amazon at 35% OFF the retail price...

Persian

Inactive User
It's probably not 'Go-Pro' quality, but at £35.... plus it's ready to go out the box.

Polaroid XS7 HD Action Camera with Touchscreen, Mounting Kit, and 8GB Micro Card | eBay

That's pretty cheap... if you go for that sort of camera then you wouldn't expect much though...

But I highly recommend these as they are pretty much as good as GoPros...
I bought it off Ebuyer while ago and still have it...

Muvi Micro Camcorder Black 2gb Msd | Ebuyer.com

Hope it helps

have you heard of the Mobius action cam? it's highly recommended in the RC scene and has loads of support. there is a guy on you tube named "techmoan" who does all of these portable camera reviews, he has done a very in depth review on the Mobius action cam and recommends them highly! defo worth looking into as a go pro alternate.

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Worth thinking about where you want to mount it, either the bike or you. Do you wear a helmet?

TEST