Good quality Cheapish Printer's ( £100 )?

Munkee

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im currently In the market for a decent sub £100 printer

Nothing too fancy As to be honest I really only print documents , very rarely print pictures

I've been looking at an epson Rx620 as ink would be easily replaced and its not a hideous oath , Buts it outta range price wise

Anyone know of any other decent respectable makes ?

Just don't get a lexmark and you'll be fine. Warranty/repair dept. from hell.

Yeah was gonna say that in the original post , had 2 and they both died within months :(

Ended up going for an Epson r360 for £80 from pc world , Looks pretty but quite large as well

TESCO DIRECT

Epson R360 Photo Inkjet Printer
100-9018F.jpg

Catalogue number: 100-9018 £99.97

The Epson R360 inkjet printer has a built in memory card reader that can take images from pictbridge, USB flash memory devices, USB direct print digital cameras, memory cards or even Bluetooth mobile phones (Bluetooth adapter required). View images on the Epson printer on the large 3.5” LCD screen without the need to connect to a computer. It prints high quality, high resolution borderless pictures with a resolution of 5760 x 1440dpi. Even at A4 size, images will capture every nuance and colour. This Epson inkjet printer prints 30 pages per minute from a paper tray capacity of 100 sheets The R360 has a hi-speed USB connection and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.

Last edited:
Have a look at the Canon MP600.
- Multifunction, print, scan & copy
- 6cm TFT display
- Easy-Scroll Wheel interface
- Card reader
- Internal print tray
- Duplex printing

The paper tray is the best feature for me, hate the ones where the paper sticks out at the top. If you don't print much the paper gets covered in dust and dust also gets's inside the printer. And small kids will keep grabbing the paper or pulling on the tray.

There's also a wireless version for another £50 which I'm picking up next week. Even share's out the memory cards as shared network drives.

You can get the Epson R360 for £79.99 from P.C. World. Got mine today.

Back