Good Addons for Sky movies.

as above UKTV now been fine for ages but now on practically every wizard release
will expect it to be short lived now though
dexter may go same way as hacked versions are on some wizard release now also no login info needed
stalker solid here also

I’ve been using it for ages as well bud along with hundreds of thousands of others. Surely you’re not suggesting that because we here at DWZ are discussing it openly it means it will fall sooner than it might have otherwise ? because that is just a load of old tosh !!

Does it really matter if another one bites the dust ? It has happened before and will happen again.

Part of the fun of this scene is scouring for new information and new sources otherwise it would be even more boring than watching the crap we strive to find !! It’s just a game after all.

Anyway it looks like i4atv and uktvnow are already in cahoots so it’s demise may well be sooner rather than later.

Everyone comes on here to enhance their knowledge one way or another. Some like to share their knowledge, some don’t. It’s all cool to me but if you take then I think you should give back. There’s too much cloak and dagger and I’m alright Jack nonsense going on in this section. It’s time to stop the dick measuring ffs.

If I have got the info for an add-on I will share and not keep it to myself. I thought that's what this forum was about but I am getting the feeling that not everybody feels the same. Correct if I am wrong.

not bothered if goes down or not do not use it much i have all i need when i have time to actually use it
i spend more time just setting up whither its sat boxes or pc/firestick etc
certainly beats watching the crap bloat lol

on subject of addons going down its no surprise robin hood the latest casualty addon & forum closing down bye bye RH

Last edited:
Your suggestion in your previous post sounded like because we are openly talking about an addon that is generally accepted as one of the current best ones is that we are going to cause it to go down and that we are to blame if it does go down !!

Correct me if I am wrong bud

nope your totally barking up wrong tree
i meant the fact it is now on most wizard release will probably bring it to an earlier demise
talking about addons will have little effect
the use of them will eventually

nope your totally barking up wrong tree
i meant the fact it is now on most wizard release will probably bring it to an earlier demise
talking about addons will have little effect
the use of them will eventually

I'm cool with that !

Addons are developed to be used ?? We have a quandary no ?

Last edited:
developed for use but get hammered sadly always will be the way
a great idea in principle though

I would imagine there are developers that develop add-ons that they only let their family and friends use. I am sure I heard that the guy who developed the Daffy Duck add-on did something like that....

yes can be done easily enough non pubic route

few updates for security couple days ago may stop a few of the clones

I have heard that stalker is going to be adding a username password to all Mac addresses.

yes that is one route possibly coming soon

Hi I'm getting script errors on UKtv now there's 2 x updates available 1.05 latest version will it cure the error. thanks in advance.

My version is 1.0.5 and works okay

Zem tv is a very nice addon
Iptv sports especially
Look deep inside fusion

Sorry guys wrong place to post
Blotto

Happy new year to everyone
Rod

Last edited:
Back