GO!explore PSP satnav UK & IRE maps. FULL UMD ISO

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
GO!explore PSP satnav UK & IRE maps. FULL UMD ISO
Turn your PSP into a personal GPS Navigation System with Go!Explore.

As of early Spring 2008, OR RIGHT NOW PSP owners need never get lost again – thanks to a new addition to the Go! range called Go!Explore which puts 3D city mapping in users’ hands by turning PSP into a state-of-the-art personal GPS Navigation System. Just enter your destination and Go! Explore will do the rest for you.

th_2wduihs.jpg

Link to full size picture
Code:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...89/2wduihs.jpg
Go!Explore consists of an attachable GPS (Global Positioning System) receiver and a UMD disc of the user’s chosen maps. At the touch of a button, users will be able to find their position on a map and work out the direction they need to take. Go!Explore works both on foot and in the car, offering a top-notch personal GPS Navigation System at a fraction of the cost of other System on the market.

303365492.jpg

On foot, you’ll be able to plot your way through cities in 3D thanks to the fully modelled city maps contained on the UMD discs. Simply load the UDM disc, Select your destination, and watch as the city’s landmarks and points of interest appear on-screen in 3D. You can download new maps and upgrades from PLAYSTATION Store (PC) – a resource that guarantees you’ll find those special locations wherever you’re travelling.

When you’re in the car, you’ll benefit from different display modes for day and night, meaning that you’ll always get the clearest view of where you’re going. And you won't need to worry about your battery life or where to put your PSP while driving thanks to the Car Adaptor and Car Mount accessories which will be bundled together in one package.

As well as the awesome power of PSP, Go!Explore uses the technology of two other market leaders: map data industry leader TeleAtlas and navigation software legends NavNGo. “Go! Explore is a stunning addition to the Go! range,” said Stephane Hareau, PSP Senior Brand Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. “Who would have previously thought that PSP owners would be able to use PSP to navigate their way around an unfamiliar city? It’s an awesome product and another testament to the unrivalled potential of PSP.”

2mo5mja.jpg

There will be FOUR ways to buy Go!Explore for PSP:
BUY THE GPS RECEIVER DOWNLOAD THE MAP FROM LINKS BELOW PUT IT INTO YOUR ISO FOLDER AND AWAY YOU GO

GPS Receiver and UMD disc (including maps of the relevant country)
GPS receiver, UMD disc (including maps), Car Adaptor and Car Mount
PSP, GPS receiver, UMD disc (including maps), Car Adaptor and Car Mount
Packs mapping the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal,

Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Finland , Norway, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg will initially be available, and Go!Explore will support 11 unique audio languages on every geographic version. Updates will be available from PLAYSTATION Store Go!Explore launches in Spring 2008. Are you ready for the journey?

Compressed to Size 320mb

available in the usual iso stores

Last edited:
Cheers Bro for info

got cso file for this last night and been trying programme, a nice little thing.

it seemed to find gps quicker that it did with map this and with go explore you can do a postcode search without having to download info first like with map this.

also has points of interest on already with quite a range of options of what to find.

In all seems a nice bit of kit

Thanks again Bro

no probs mate,borrow us your sat nav so i can try on mine pmsl

you will have it back in a few months lol

Nice one!

Been waitin on this to arrive.

Just bought a sat nav in december tho, Doh! Guess I'll have 2 now.

Good post thanks.

Hi all, new to the psp forum, I had a look at the Go!Explore,is it me or does this not support speed cam alert, I've been looking at the maps for the local area where I know there are speed cams located, but they don't show up on the maps, don't know if this changes if you connect a GPS device to the psp.

hi probably being really dumb here but where do i download the map files

Thanx
Trauma

So pardon me for being a newbie to this, but where do I get the software from? and once I have it, where on my psp do I place it to get the satnave thing to actually work ?
pleeeeeeease tell me

wow, this thread went from Feb 2008 to today, Mar 2009

usual ISO stores are nzb's or torrents, but we do not discuss them on here.

Back