Glutamine - waste of money?

elniro

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've read lot of things on internet that people recommend glutamine if your trying to put on muscle mass but then i read an article by Vince Delmonte saying it is a waste of money.

Glutamine article

So I wanted to get views of any guys here that use glutamine, how you take it, and how much of a difference you think it makes to your muscle growth

I've tried it but couldn't say for sure if it did anything. Taking a protein powder a couple of times a day and enough protein anyway.

Got to ba careful with the supplement market, its such a big industry, so much advertising and specious claims.

Got to ba careful with the supplement market, its such a big industry, so much advertising and specious claims.

Aye, and are made by the people who own the magazines. Don't relay on supps, just the basic ones and hard work...

I use l-glutamine. its one of the key amino-acids found in high levels in the body. glutamine levels get depleted when you work out, so a little straight after a workout helps. it also encourages secretion of hgh during sleep and so i also take a little before bed. i can't say for sure that it's a must have, but i started using it a few months back and i feel like my recovery times are better.

Back