Gift Channels

You can't fault this box.. entering CCcam and Newcamd lines is so much easier than using a linux box, and you can easily switch individual lines on and off with a few button presses.
Quality is excellent, software is getting better all the time and now we have D+ coming and the ability to use the box as a server too.
I use my own server with smargos plugged in to read my cards and connect my spider to it. It's running CCcam2.1.1+newcs1.67 and it's perfect. It cost next to nothing to set up, and as it has six cards connected to it, it's the only way to go.

On the subject of this thread..

I still use the gift because it's faster opening many channels than CCcam ever can. I expect D+ will clear a lot faster soon too. Combining the gift with a single CCcam connection to my server gets me everything that's available by any means without payment. There again, I HAVE been doing this for some time.
I'm looking forward to sticking another card in the spiderbox very soon and connecting it the other way around. :proud:

astra 1..19.2 east

1.can***** france....70 channels
2.canaldigitaal nl.....25 channels

eurobird 16.. 16 east

1. digitalb albania...35 channels
2. tring tv albania...30 channels
3. pink tv serbia....15 channels

hotbird... 13 east

1. hrt croatia.... 3 channels
2. jsc sports+... 10 channels
3. theme x (adult).. 8 channels
4. nova greece.... 35 channels
5. art.................. 7 channels
6. bis tv france... 29 channels
7. cyfra+ poland...53 channels
8. ntv hayat.......... 1 channel
9. free x tv (adult)... 5 channels

thor.... 1 west

1. canal+ sweden... 16 channels atlantic bird 3..

5 west

1. tfc package.... 7 channels

Some great stuff there, but you'll notice that none of the biggies are present, and you'll find an awful lot of non-english channels amongst those.

I'm just starting to test some of this and I can tell you that no Canaldigital.NL channels are clearing for me on 19.2
Give me on that works for you and I'll try it.
Not all of the Can**s@t france are clearing either

Last edited:
hi mate there's more to c/s then just payservers google a little bit more

what has to be considered is the cost of the spiderbox either the 9000 or 7000
what else is available at the price for a HD box with pvr facility
i guess a CLONE dreambox

if bobi comes up with all promised patches ie cccam surport to ver 2.1.4 and also enable's a server function and there is no reason why not, the chipset is STi7101 which is linux compatable the ip box and qbox hd use it the latter with enigma 2.

then i think you will be in possesion of a very desirable low cost quality HD stb.

I will be honest with you if you read my signature you will see i use an eagle linux box ( server ) spiderbox & tm500's client. I really do not have time for the gift channels most are already available to me.
As soon as the server patch comes out the eagle will go into retirement and the spiderbox will become the main box

so do not threat about when the gift expires do your research a bit more

Im well aware of card share thats why I hinted of Server and client...

If DM does deliver with better cccam support (theres a major thread thats asked for CCcam 2.14 support) now on his forums for a while now, and if Spiderbox can be a server also then happy days for all spiderbox owners, but its still a big if, and we need to see if its stable or not....

Ya man, 2.13 support makes me a happy bunny. Till then im sticking with my Tm500

hi guys
many thanks to all who have given some brief info as to life after gift
some are saying you should get many friends if you share a s** card,is this right as a multiroom s** card is only £10 per month,or as somebody else said pay for a server
he mentioned between £10 & £30, i assume this is also monthly,sorry for being ignorant on this
some say there is no need to go onto a pay server as if you share a decent card you will get plenty of friends
what is an appealing card for people out there, is it s** or perhaps digtalb,tring etc
sorry for all the questons,me being a total newbie to all this but the spider now being a server looks like the sky is the limit,sorry for the pun
best regards
the big jm
sorry my kit is the TM 5400 super with 1m motorised

is it possible to clear any other channels using a diablo/another cam ?

You can't fault this box.. entering CCcam and Newcamd lines is so much easier than using a linux box, and you can easily switch individual lines on and off with a few button presses.
Quality is excellent, software is getting better all the time and now we have D+ coming and the ability to use the box as a server too.
I use my own server with smargos plugged in to read my cards and connect my spider to it. It's running CCcam2.1.1+newcs1.67 and it's perfect. It cost next to nothing to set up, and as it has six cards connected to it, it's the only way to go.

On the subject of this thread..

I still use the gift because it's faster opening many channels than CCcam ever can. I expect D+ will clear a lot faster soon too. Combining the gift with a single CCcam connection to my server gets me everything that's available by any means without payment. There again, I HAVE been doing this for some time.
I'm looking forward to sticking another card in the spiderbox very soon and connecting it the other way around. :proud:

It will be no good as a server if you can't "pair" it up with a card

Since they are so careless, it leaves me wondering why they don't have some decent providers on their 'gift', where the hell is Premiere, Sky UK and Sky Italia?

Premiere,Sky UK and Sky Italia are all using NDS encryption and because of the low ecm times required the server would be glitching and unwatchable with any more than 30 clients.

YOU can pair the Card easy...and put the Box keys...more info read litle bit more..

Done
but its very very glitchy without even shairing, just watching it straight.
Anybody else getting these (only really on channels you need to pair.
I want to fix this before starting work on the server.

Back