Getting rid of cats ...

We have this exact same problem.......... cats coming into our garden, digging up the borders and cr***ing everywhere!! I used to hang out of the window and shoot the beggers with my BB gun and that stopped them for a while...... but as soon as I stopped shooting them they come back!!

I have two ex-racing greyhounds and I can't tell you how tempting it is sometimes to let the dogs out to "solve" my problem.... but I haven't done so lol.

Cats hate water

you might of answered a question for me.

Some of the gardens near mine have a few clear 2Lt bottles filled with water laying around i have always wondered what they are for might this be why :err::err::err:?

the awnser is get a Cat your self. your garden is a common meeting ground by the sounds, for the local Cats to meet, Havin one your self, he/she would mark and fight to keep its land, From other cats. Plus cats dont shit in there own gardans. :)

That or orange peel, they dont like the acidy smell.

I've often thought about setting up a hose pipe/sprinkler system to some kind of motion sensor and turn that on when no1 is using the garden...... something I may have to look at this summer............. :classic:

I have read somewhere of cats not likeing citrus fruit skins, Not sure oranges or limes etc....Pinned to the fence ?

if you realy want shut of cats get some lion shit from a zoo then cats wont come near they respect the stronger smell

edogg

bowls of anti freeze.they drink it cos it tastes sweet and then drop dead once they get home simplzzzzzzz.(only joking) plant some wild garlic around the borders.they don't like the smell:Clap:

bowls of anti freeze.they drink it cos it tastes sweet and then drop dead once they get home simplzzzzzzz.(only joking) plant some wild garlic around the borders.they don't like the smell:Clap:

Next you will be saying fit an automatic flame thrower to burn the fucker.. LOL..

Anyway what about spring onions?? do cats like these?? these are quite easy to grow and smell the bee's knees when growing..

I had the same problem m8 and tried all sorts before from pepper dust to sonic deterrent and it cost me soo much money and they kept coming back to do their dirty deeds in my garden.

Because I have little kids, I decided to put some wire fencing above my normal fence all aroung, just wooden plank of wood and in between used wire mesh.

I've not had any problem ever since.

hope this helps.

btw - I have a front drive and still need to figue out how to keep them away from there but they only rarely do it there.

Guess I am gonna have to hide in the bushes with a couple of water pistols .... YEEEE HAAARRRRR QUICK DRAW !

works every time! but you need to catch a, regular, a few times. one of those kids pistols, even better if it makes some form of noise whilst it is firing. we have 60mm syringes around, they do a fine job, on the communal grass. best defence is a cat, no other cat will $hit in its territory! In dry weather, a litter tray outside the owners house, helps loads too.

Heard these are pretty good............

tripod%20mounted%20triple%20chain%20gun%20vulcan%20cannon.JPG

Wieredly I bought a family pool from ASDA for a tenner the other day and I haven't seen one in the garden since ?! Wonder if the sight of water scares them too ?

PS: Pool is a mega bargain for £10 ... used it every day so far ... I got the very last one on the shelf and they haven't had any more since :)

Back