Getting Biss keys to work with CCCam?

realdanny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Im struggling to figure out how to use biss keys in my Technomate TM-800 such as found here Key Non* Stop* New key seca nagravision cryptworks viacces biss conax dcw CCWs irdeto* All New key

I'm trying to F** S**** Feed as my test, the biss is XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

Ive found a constant.cw and tried to add to that but no luck.

Ive tried making the key with the SID and CID but I must be doing something wrong. I created a new blank constant.cw and just added this...

#F** S***** Feed
2600:000000:0004:0021:1FFF::XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

But it doesn't do anything - can someone tell me how I grab these simple keys and make them work in my TM800 as I can't find anything specific to it and i dont think there is anyway of doing it in the box, but im fine (and its quicker anyway) to edit the files over FTP.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might get on better if you say 'hello' in the Who are you thread first m8 ;-) Interesting question all the same. Good luck with it.

The answer, in case anyone else is searching is this. The above format I had was right, buy you need to repeat the biss key twice. Why this information isn't easily found online I'll never know, so for me this worked...

2600:000000:0004:0021:1FFF::XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am new to setting up my TM800, i never had to change or update my keys. What are the keys for? Thank you for your help in advance

Back