game not working,,,used abgx360 to update for ap25

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i have update the drive to lt1.1

only odd thing was the name of the Firmware was ix-ltv1.1-748 and JF was asking for some other name but i download this from xbins

it's a liteon drive

not sure what to do now ,i have tried a none copied disk and that plays fine

has anyone got a nzb for a working copy of this game ?

cheers for reading

Last edited:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i have update the drive to lt1.1

only odd thing was the name of the Firmware was ix-ltv1.1-748 and JF was asking for some other name but i download this from xbins

it's a liteon drive

not sure what to do now ,i have tried a none copied disk and that plays fine

has anyone got a nzb for a working copy of this game ?

cheers for reading

It may be a typing error mate, but do you mean LT+ and not LT? As these newer ap2.5 games will only run on LT+.

now you got me thinking ,,did i update my drive with the incorrect Firmware

wait

just check Jf log file, i used was LTPlus-748 so yes sorry did not type that right,,,will download a new copy of call of duty and see if that works

is there not a LTPlus-748 ....v 1.1 or something can not see that on xbins ?

now you got me thinking ,,did i update my drive with the incorrect Firmware

wait

just check Jf log file, i used was LTPlus-748 so yes sorry did not type that right,,,will download a new copy of call of duty and see if that works

is there not a LTPlus-748 ....v 1.1 or something can not see that on xbins ?

Yes there is mate. Did you recently update? Did you try and boot BO before upgrading to LT+? I have heard, that if you tried to boot game on other fw prior to LT+, then flashed LT+ and tried to boot even with the ap2.5 injected the game will not boot as you have been flagged.

just update to lt+ v1.1 and it working fine now ,,,,might have flag my xbox for a ban now as i was on lt+ ,,,,,,just have to wait and see,,,,find it odd that xbins do not have lt+ v1.1 on it ,,

cheers for the help janobi

just update to lt+ v1.1 and it working fine now ,,,,might have flag my xbox for a ban now as i was on lt+ ,,,,,,just have to wait and see,,,,find it odd that xbins do not have lt+ v1.1 on it ,,

cheers for the help janobi

No problem mate, happy to help.

Yes there is mate. Did you recently update? Did you try and boot BO before upgrading to LT+? I have heard, that if you tried to boot game on other fw prior to LT+, then flashed LT+ and tried to boot even with the ap2.5 injected the game will not boot as you have been flagged.

@ janobi

I too am having the same problem. Updated xbox and found then that I got a read error for COD black ops. Anyway, updated iso with abgx to new AP2.5 and still it will not play.

I have a LT drive with 1.1 on it. does this mean I have to upgrade to LT+ 1.1? and also do this mean im flagged for a ban or not?? thanx

@ janobi

I too am having the same problem. Updated xbox and found then that I got a read error for COD black ops. Anyway, updated iso with abgx to new AP2.5 and still it will not play.

I have a LT drive with 1.1 on it. does this mean I have to upgrade to LT+ 1.1? and also do this mean im flagged for a ban or not?? thanx

Did you try booting the game without ap2.5 added after you took the update? Have you just updated to LT+?

You should be able to boot it fine, have you patched it correctly in abgx?

Did you try booting the game without ap2.5 added after you took the update? Have you just updated to LT+?

You should be able to boot it fine, have you patched it correctly in abgx?

after i took the update mate, yes i tried to boot BO as at that time we all didnt know what the update was for. Even tried to boot Halo but no joy. anyway, used abgx to add ap2.5 to iso and burned new disk. i guess i now have to update my drive to LT+ 1.1

Am i right saying this? also will i be flagged for a ban?

thanx in advance for the advice

You could try updating the flash. Not sure if it will make a difference.

As long as you were on LT+ when trying to boot, then according to c4 you should not be banned.

Back