DVB - PC Cards Fun4 and Zeta Blue(Joker 0.79) manual key update not working

koni55

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a zetacam blue flashed to joker 0.79 which worked fine before the keyroll change but it no longer works even after updating the funcard keys manually from the ExtraCP in Nagraedit.

Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? It seems like the issue I was getting with sky sport 1/2/3, bravo, Dave etc is now happening on loads more channels. I know the keys are okay as my diablo is working fine but no channels are clearing.

Let me know if you could please?

Regards

Koni55

Hi all,

I have a zetacam blue flashed to joker 0.79 which worked fine before the keyroll change but it no longer works even after updating the funcard keys manually from the ExtraCP in Nagraedit.

Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? It seems like the issue I was getting with sky sport 1/2/3, bravo, Dave etc is now happening on loads more channels. I know the keys are okay as my diablo is working fine but no channels are clearing.

Let me know if you could please?

Regards

Koni55

i switched to a mosc when my fun 5 stopped auing, just saved the eeprom from the mosc, updated the keys saved it as a bin, switched the bin to a hex, used this and chaos v3 to wite to the fun and all channels cleared immediately, don't hold out much hope after the next keyroll though. im in pure if u want a copy of the eeprom give us a shout.

cheers

edit ps: the keys (for nthell at least) are out of date in the extracp

Last edited:
i switched to a mosc when my fun 5 stopped auing, just saved the eeprom from the mosc, updated the keys saved it as a bin, switched the bin to a hex, used this and chaos v3 to wite to the fun and all channels cleared immediately, don't hold out much hope after the next keyroll though. im in pure if u want a copy of the eeprom give us a shout.

cheers

edit ps: the keys (for nthell at least) are out of date in the extracp
Thanks for the offer neathdrew, I am in ex-tele so I don't think it will do the trick. I think a bit of reading on mosc's is in order!

Cheers

Koni55

Hi all,

Can anyone in ex-tele confirm that their zetacam blue (Joker 0.79) is working with a funcard 4 in a FireDTV please?

I am having a problem with mine but I am guessing that I have just messed up the funcard update. A confirmation that this combo is still working from another member would confirm that I am just crap at updating funs, but I can live with that!

Thanks in advance!

Koni55

I just sorted this. It seems I am crap at updating funcards!!! Toxic sorted it for me.

Cheers

Koni55

Back