Fuel rip off mofo's!!!!!

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
ive just had an email from tescos, and it made me think back to the fuel strikes

who actually remembers the reason for them? it hit 80p a litre, which was outrageous, so everyone (or some people, i know i went to one blockade) kicked off

now, were averaging £1.40 a litre, and people just bend over and take it

now, if you spend xxx amount in tesco, they will give you a voucher for 10p per litre off, but, you can bunch them up, to save 50p off the price of a litre

i would type WTF, but

WHAT THE FOOKING MUTHUR FOOKIN FOOK!!!!!!!!!

if this is not a sign that we are being tax shafted balls deep in the filling cap, then what the fook is going on ?!?!?

i have over 6 years no claims, but my insurance goes up every year because of uninsured drivers, my road tax goes up every year, its now over £20 a month for the tax on my car. i drive my car less than 400 miles a month, yet my fuel bill is ~ £130 a month, the state of the roads are getting worse, theres even more coffin dodgers and boy racers crashing all over the place, and with winter coming, it means ill spend even more time stuck in traffic cos of these tossers who have 'poor driving experience' in the road conditions (poor driving conditions does not cut it with me) but now, if i do all my xmas grub shopping in tesco, i can pay the price for fuel that i paid 8 years ago

every fookin little helps??

as things are at the moment, theres a high chance, that at the end of this month, ill no longer be able to afford to run a car, if i somehow manage to scrape through this month, and things stay on the same level as they have been, with increases etc, then in 6 months time, i KNOW i wont be able to afford to run a car any more

my low wage means i struggle to run a car, my car gets me to work, the cost of running my car rises, my wage doesnt, i cannot afford to run the car, i lose my job, i no longer pay the taxes that the car was generating, i no longer pay the taxes my wages was generating, and instead i start to leech from the benefit system, it costs them a whole sh!t load more than i was probably paying in, because of their '3p rises every here and there' as their rises has forced me out of work

where is the fookin sense in it all

fook, i need a joint or something

dont get me started m8 as i could fill 500 pages with similar sh***.. its everything you look into as it all has the same outcome!! honest hardworking people get shafted balls deep everyday and it only get worse... we all might aswell knock on number 10, ask for cameron and grab our ankles. regards mdt

I think the thing is digi, we, the tax paying public no longer have a real say on how our country is managed....people have become consigned to the fact that we will be constantly screwed and it will be blamed on recession, banks, import, export, immigrants, fuel costs, taxation, the pimple on my backside and anything other excuse that they can come up with to make MORE money.....hell you don't get a pay rise now because "we are going through difficult times" only to be followed shortly by the half yearly company accounts being published...."we made record profits this year up 3% on last years 8% taking us into 467 bazillion quid", but sorry you can't have an extra few quid in your pocket as our shareholders are greedy barstewards...

Take utilities, they are a necessity, you can't live without them (well you could but it wouldn't be pleasant) but we are shafted daily, they are meant to be regulated, but i don't see any regulating happening, just price hikes. Then they tell you its all good as the previous year they dropped their prices by 5%, but it's ok, because what they forget to tell you is year before that they went up by 11%. You have no choice, it's not like you can just stop buying it...

Last edited:
Our fuel over here in nz has just dropped recently, as of yesterday if i use the exchange rate of 2 to 1 we are paying 96p a litre petrol, diesel is about £0.75 per litre but you have to pay extra charges on diesel usage. Car insurance is very reasonable at about £22.00 a month but with the exception that is fully comp for any driver as standard over 25.

i read just that sse some gas supplier in the uk had reported profits up by 38%....!!!..im not surprised with all these price rises, yet we dont see any savings passed to us...we are continuously being ripped off by these companies, ofgem, the regulator is investigating price fixing/manipulating by these energy companies...i bet you nothing will happen, after a while this will be these will be quietly swept under the carpet, as they will probably be secretly paid to allow such companies to do these things...sadly its a rich mans world, rich get richer and the poor get poorer. makes me mad..to be honest and theres fcuk all we can do about it....all these regulating bodies are simply puuppets set up by these mega powerful rich companies , they are pullling the strings..the government, bunxh of fcuking peedos and gays are all in on it ......fooking rant over.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hacks me off the fuel rises tbh, im a taxi driver, the fuel goes up, my insurance goes up ( £65 per week now), the council MOT ( £300 a year) but our rates dont, getting harder & harder to make a living, life goes on i suppose , affects us all :LOL:

hacks me off the fuel rises tbh, im a taxi driver, the fuel goes up, my insurance goes up ( £65 per week now), the council MOT ( £300 a year) but our rates dont, getting harder & harder to make a living, life goes on i suppose , affects us all :LOL:

Yep everything goes up like I insurence tax bills food but wages stay the same if gets any worse ill probably have to get rid of car and quit work

Keep picking 6 numbers guys, it could be us

And us Brits don't stick together so they will continue to shaft us :) and just like the gas it was all paid for 2 years or more ago so the current cost of a barrel of oil has nothing to do with it...

Oh btw there is a good cycle to work scheme.

its all a con, they say its down to the cost of crude oil, and because its paid for in dollars

i drove a 5 litre mustang around america for 3 days, and i ABUSED the fook out of it lol, it was a hire car afterall (brand new white convertable with about 5k on the clock, me and my bro did another 1000 miles up and down south beach miami lmao) and when we finally worked out that you needed to pay before the pump would work, our petrol cost about $27 to fil that tank back up

the cost of crude has dropped, the pound is worth more than the dollar, yet fuel STILL rises

government backed petroleum based lubricant, screwing the lot of us, balls deep, right in the filling cap. you cannot protest against it, or blockade any more, as thats now a terrorist act.

create a new religion, that gets offended by being tax fooked on the forecourt, as we all know that the government wont upset a religion in case of a backlash, im a carbonist, and being taxed to death on my reliance on my belief in carbon based products to continue my lifestyle deeply offends me, and singles me out, based on my beliefs, will the government give a fook

the Carbonists religion people, you saw it here first (possibly? lol)

And us Brits don't stick together so they will continue to shaft us :) and just like the gas it was all paid for 2 years or more ago so the current cost of a barrel of oil has nothing to do with it...

Oh btw there is a good cycle to work scheme.

The 30 mile cycle wouldn't be too bad but after a hard day at work there's No way I'll be able to cycle 30 miles home

The 30 mile cycle wouldn't be too bad but after a hard day at work there's No way I'll be able to cycle 30 miles home

cyclists use the road as well (dont get me started on those lol) but, with potholes etc in the road, then theyre more dangerous for 'carbon neutral' cyclists than they are for car drivers.

i live in the middle of wales, and here, its cheaper for the council to put up road signs saying 'difrod rhiw' (ice damage) than it is to fix the road

its fooked up as fook, driving round in the middle of august, and theres NEW road signs warning you about ice damage to the road, next year, its going to be worse. then, when someone on a bike hits one of these holes, they sue the council, and the council then have to pay out a stupid amount, cos some dick on a bike wasnt looking where he was going, which takes funds out of the pot that fixes the road, so next year, they wont be able to afford the 'ice damage' signs either, so more people will hurt themselfs, and sue the council, and it starts all over again

Back