FS: Tom Tom GO 500

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Used TomTom GO 500
Does not come with charger or the holder
You will just get the machine and the TomTom Software installed and SD Card.
All/any updates can be downloaded from the downloads section on this website.
Not boxed
There arent any marks on the machine
Fully working

Asking price: £200 inc p&p

Accessories can be bought here: Discount TOM TOM GO 500. Buy TOM TOM GO 500 cheap online @ Maplin.

(Picture shown for illustration purposes only)

Last edited:
why no accessories?
I take it some poor motorist is now missing one.
Hope no one buys this.

why no accessories?

i originally thought this but didnt want to be the first to say it ;)

to put peoples mind at rest could you give a breif explanation on how its being sold as the unit only (please dont say that it was a mugging so the rest is in the car (thats a joke btw :proud: )) just people always get suspicious when half a kit is for sale

cheers

Originally Posted by IANBBB
why no accessories?
i hope noone buys this

its ok to ask but if you wanna throw accusations i suggest you make sure first.

anyways sorry guys should have made it clearer, my fault. its part of redundant wholesale stock thats not needed (spares with missing bits) and all invoices are provided. you can check my ebay account: INFRAREDK
any more questions, PLEASE ASK

im also on the trusted seller list and have traded with many sellers. im a trader but as DW rules state, im not allowed to sell as a trader so only sell redundant stock on here. if thats not allowed please say so. also everything has invoices available (where i bought from.)

its ok to ask but if you wanna throw accusations i suggest you make sure first.

anyways sorry guys should have made it clearer, my fault. its part of redundant wholesale stock thats not needed (spares with missing bits) and all invoices are provided. you can check my ebay account: INFRAREDK
any more questions, PLEASE ASK

im also on the trusted seller list and have traded with many sellers. im a trader but as DW rules state, im not allowed to sell as a trader so only sell redundant stock on here. if thats not allowed please say so. also everything has invoices available (where i bought from.)

Thanks for clearing that up and i do sincerely apologise for causing you offence m8

no problem! as long as you buy me a pint! lol :Cheers:

EDIT---

By the way its still for sale. open to offers. Also have desktop and laptop RAM's if anyone wants any. they not boxed up but are sealed in antistatic case. and again, all have invoices

Last edited:
?

please pm me best price delivered via rm special delivery if u still have item. my m8s got nicked and he has everythin apart fron the main unit!

Back