FS Playstation 3 40gb plus lots of xtras

stevecuns

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, having a clearout so here is the first of many items i will be putting up here for grabs. Check me out on ebay (stevecuns) for feedback etc

Playstation 3 40gb on ofw 3.61 never been opened & has security sticker intact. All working & includes the following:-

Play TV with disk & lead
web cam with eye pet game
Little big planet, Motorstorm, Bayoneta & MAG all with cases & instructions
Smackdown v Raw 2009 + Ratchet & clank (disks only)
1942 Joint strike (downloaded & installed on hdd)
ps minis Aquatack (downloaded & installed on hdd)
1 * official sixaxis controller with charge lead
ps3 HD lead, green, blue, red + red white connecters
power lead
original 40gb ps3 box (not shown in photo's)

Something for everyone i think, all working 100%, im just looking to raise some money for an ipad.

225 pound delivered or 210 pound collection from North East.
paypal / bank transfere / cash on collection.

suprised no interset in this? is it the 3.61 firmware thats putting you guys off? i do have a 60gb ylod fixed (by myself) ps3 on ofw 3.10 that you could have instead of the 3.61 unit. ready for jailbreak etc.

if anyone is interested i can put some pics on.

suprised no interset in this? is it the 3.61 firmware thats putting you guys off? i do have a 60gb ylod fixed (by myself) ps3 on ofw 3.10 that you could have instead of the 3.61 unit. ready for jailbreak etc.

if anyone is interested i can put some pics on.
i think thats because its quite expensive mate,given its age and such

I think it's the price more than anything bud!!
£220!!!
I have one on gumtree at the moment on Official 3.15 FW and I am struggling to get rid of it for £100 with a game and controller.
This isn't an ad by the way :)
JohnO

I thought i had priced it realistically but in theese tough times people dont have the spare cash i supose.

Open to realistic offers.......... :cool:

will see if any interest over the next couple of days if not then will prob stick it on the bay.

cheers

Steve......

if you were willing to split id take bayonneta and play tv-assuming the price was right

no problem i-zombie, cheapest bin on the bay atm for these is 35 pound apx plus p&p so i think 30 pound delivered is a fair deal.

pm me if your interested....

cheers

Steve...

Back