FS 2gb ddr2 pc6400 800mhz ram and saphire hd 2600 xt 256mb gddr3

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 2gb geil black dragon pc6400 800mhz ram the timings are 4-4-4-4-12 it is a few months old in full working order for sale due to upgrade.

i also have an ati saphire hd 2600 xt 256mb gddr3 pci-e x16 also a few months old in good working order with all cables manuals cd and adapters still boxed as new.

looking for £80 the pair £40 each ovno.

cheers sargieboy

PM Sent again Sarge - you drive a hard bargain but the GFX card is comign home with me ;O)

Moose

Another PM Sarge - hopefully the GFX card will be coming home with me... :O)

if you click on thelink to overclockers you will see that its less than £40 for 2 x1gb delivered for brand new

he means £50 for the gfx card and the ram m8. and no i wouldnt accept that sorry.

gfx card is sold to moosie anyway pending payment. so just the ram left

i will take £25 delivered for the ram otherwise its ebay.

I'll take the ram for £25 mate kindly pm me your paypal email and i'll send payment.

Hey guys - jsut to let you all nkow the GFX card is back on the table.

My Mrs wrapped the near-side rear wheel arch around our gate post last night so my PC upgrade is firmly on hold :O(

Have sent PM to Sragie already.

Sorry all

Moose

Hi guys - just to say the Radeon GFX card is back on the parket - My Mrs wrapped the near-side rear wheel arch of our 7 month old car around the gatepost so PC upgrade is on hold for now :O(

I Have PM'd Sargie already - go fo it guys it;s a damn fine card for the money just check Tom;s hardware !

Moose

ok gfx card still available somthing came up for moosie. £35 delivered.

RAM received,
Nice one sargie,Have some positive feedback.

Back