free xbox 360

dont like the refer your friends looks like a pyrimid moved to scams

Trust me please do NOT post refferals. I tryed that, but it doesnt work here. Go another place.

sorry about this

heard good things bout this, thought it was to good be true but in my defence i had just got back from cardif watchin the 'tics and was very very drunk. hic!

i signed up to a similar scheme like this one.

got the link from my brother who has received a free xbox360.

its costs nothing to you....... worst case is u get hit with a load of junk mail........ but for a free console its worth it!

obviously not acceptable to post on here.

but if anyone wants any further info....... then pm me

anybody who thinks this is a scam............

have a browse through the forums on this website

h**p://www.exceem.co.uk

Deedie..have you actually seen this xbox your brother got?..........;-)

The site does work, but its pretty crappy now, i don't recommend it anymore. Supposedly that company sells your email address to spammers, and now they've introduced a 90 day limit where you have to complete your offer, get all your friends to join and complete an offer, then mail a sort of contract to america.

You will most likely not be able to do it. There are other sites that work though, do check out www.exceem.co.uk. The websites on there are legit ones.

Tallywadger said:
Deedie..have you actually seen this xbox your brother got?..........;-)

of course i have.

i have never used the website on the link that is at the top of this page.

but the one i use i definately not a scam.

like i said read through exceem.

in fact, this post is in the wrong section now. it should be moved to the freebie section.

they do sell your email to spammers, but im sure everyone on here would know to open a hotmail account for the purpose of registering with these sites.

i am 4 referrals away from my free xbox360. if it means that a whole load of junk mail is coming through my door each day.......... then who cares. its worth it.

deedie said:
i am 4 referrals away from my free xbox360. if it means that a whole load of junk mail is coming through my door each day.......... then who cares. its worth it.

1 month on, are you any closer to receiving your xbox 360 yet?

best thing to do is to work hard and then go and spend the money on whateva u want

just another 2 too go........ but alot of people sign up but dont complete the full process. ebay is a good source, but they have started coming down hard on people and removing listings and banning people as they aint making anything from it. so referrals are harder to come by. friends are easier to get signed up, but i kept all of them to do the free playstation 3 one. too many people think its a scam. hence the reason why it is in the scam section of this website. quite surprising really since quite a lot of this websites purpose is to get stuff for nothing.

MA said:
1 month on, are you any closer to receiving your xbox 360 yet?

received :banana:

samsung model too

free xbox360 and free games:proud: :proud:

:Cheers:

i find it really irritating when people call pyramid schemes scams!!!! the doo work!!

godlygaz1990 said:
i find it really irritating when people call pyramid schemes scams!!!! the doo work!!

it aint done by a pyramid scheme. similar to them yes, but aint a pyramid scheme. as pyramid schemes will only allow the top few people to receive anything. and they are scams because of this.

every body can receive these items using this method. its very simple. just needs a little bit of imagination.

deedie said:
received :banana:

samsung model too

free xbox360 and free games:proud:

:Cheers:

great news. can you post an photo? :rolleyes:

yorkshirelad said:
Well That Shut Us Up.

lol

i did try to tell people that it wasnt a scam.

now working on a second xbox360, a nintendo wii and a playstation 3.

roll on november: multi :

Back