Free Usb Pen

As taken from the FAQ:

How long will it take for me to receive my free USB drive?

A. It depends, our advertisers chose who they want to send their product to. If you are 18-25 and living in New York or London and an advertiser want to advertise to all 18-25 year old in the US and UK. Then you will get a USB Drive as soon as that advertiser makes payment and the USB Drives are ready and mailed. If no advertiser is available or you are not in the target demographic it may take much longer before you receive your USB Drive.

Q. So there is a chance I may not receive a free USB drive.

A. It is possible, however we are trying to get as many advertisers as possible in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. We only get paid if we bring in advertisers. The more advertisers we get the more we get paid and the better the chances of your receiving a free USB drive.

never saw mine, just selling on the information they collect. probably worth more than the dammed sticks are worth. i may be wrong, but it looks like another scam to get your details!

Yeh I think you are right guys another scam site just gathering details and sending, thats if they actually do send the usb's out, to selected peoples.

jay 210 - same here 1 week on and still nothing thou the door ..sounds like a scam
boboboy - never saw mine, just selling on the information they collect. probably worth more than the dammed sticks are worth. i may be wrong, but it looks like another scam to get your details!

Sorry chaps for waisting your time in pointing you to a shite site.

Will the moderators please close this thread.

cheers dazzle46, just ordered my, look forward to receiving it.........

Back