Free Tickets To Live New Show In Liverpool

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"
TICKETS NOW RELEASED FOR THIS LONG AWAITED BRAND NEW ACTION FILLED SHOW FOR CHANNEL 4!
6964d0ed.gif

Famous and Fearless is the new, primetime Channel 4 TV show where celebrities face off in a series of urban and extreme sports!!!...and it’s all absolutely LIVE.

Filmed in front of a MASSIVE audience at the Echo Arena Liverpool, over six action packed nights, 8 celebrities will go head-to-head in a series of adrenaline-fuelled sports challenges such as BMXing, Street Luge and Monster Trucks.

Hosted by CHRIS EVANS and CLARE BALDING, Channel 4 will broadcast all the action live and YOU can reserve your FREE seats right now!

Be there to watch the action unfold just metres away as celebs take on alternative sports challenges from Electric Skateboarding and Demolition Derby to Powerbocking and Inline Speed Skating.

Show Dates | PLEASE SELECT A DATE

Tue 4th Jan 2011 - Time: 18:00

Wed 5th Jan 2011 - Time: 18:00

Thu 6th Jan 2011 - Time: 18:00

Fri 7th Jan 2011 - Time: 18:00

Book tickets for FAMOUS AND FEARLESS - CH4 | CHANNEL 4 | Applausestore.com - The No.1 Official Free Television & Radio Audience Ticket Destination

Got my confirmation back for Thu 6th Jan. No info on who is in it :)

I just got my confirmation through for Weds night :) Looks like you need to turn up early though as it says there is no guarantee of entry. Will just go for a meal instead if I can't get in!

Back