free shell account Linux

DOOBIE

Inactive User
Reaction score
dont know out about them or anything but i think someone might be able to use it !
h**p://www.aceshells.com/freeshells.php

heres some info:
Only one account per user this is a policy that is strictly enforced.
Anyone found to be trying to creating more than one account or found to own more than one account it will all be terminated.

What do i get with my free shell?
- Operating system Linux with newest kernel.
- Own homepage http://Boxname.AceShells.com/~username
- PHP4
- Own mail (Pop3/SMTP) [email protected]
- 1 BG process, e.g : eggdrop,psybnc, BitchX, irssi
- Access to some IPv4 and IPv6 Vhosts
- 5MB Quota
- 24/7 SSH
- Quick Install Software system
- Pine / Pico / Jed / joe
- AceShells IRC network. (Server irc.AceShells.com) has IPv6 Support

We have changed the way our free shell system work's instead of requesting a shell and waiting for it to be added you can now create your free shell!
Remember by logging into any of our servers you agree to our T.O.S

Users who create shells with us are asked if they can idle on our IRC network to help out other free shell users. You may continue and create your free shell by connecting to Darkstar.AceShells.com with your favorite SSH client EG PuTTy with Login: newuser and Password: request
from there on you can create your free shell with AceShells. check out our General Free Shell FAQ which should answer most of your questions

NOTE This automated free shell creation system is only running between 8PM GMT and 9PM GMT time. only during these hours can you login with the newuser login and create your account. on hours outside of 8PM and 9PM GMT the newuser login is disabled. but everything else on the server remains running.

if its any good for anyone :):)

Back