FREE Play.com Vouchers With The Daily Star: £1, £2 or £5 **Codes Inside**

stemcell

Inactive User
Reaction score
The Dail Star are running another voucher promotion starting on 23 July - Collect four codes from this week's Daily Star newspapers and receive a free voucher worth either £5, £2 or £1 to spend at Play.com. They have 10,000 vouchers to give away available each day on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, allocated on a first come first serve basis and only one per applicant."

It seems the codes will be Printed Daily in the Newspaper from today? and can be redeemed on the Play Website on between Tuesday and Wednesday. If it's like last time, the codes in the newspaper will not be Unique but the Play Codes will be.

Promotion now Closed

Below are the Codes you need to have a chance at winning a voucher...i got a £5 one last time

Saturday = K93D
Sunday = P4G7
Monday = 7T6X
Tuesday = K4W7

Full T&Cs:-
1. To claim:
– Collect four codes from this week’s Daily Star newspapers (published between 23rd-29th July 2005).
– Click link and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Offer is limited to 40,000 vouchers redeemable against purchases on Play.com.
3. Each day from Tuesday 26th to Friday 29th July 2005, 10,000 vouchers (1,000 × £5, 2,000 × £2 and 7,000 × £1) will be available and will be distributed on a strictly first-come first-served basis to successful applicants.
4. Vouchers will be sent via email to successful applicants within 7 working days. All applicants will be notified via email, whether successful or not.
5. Only one voucher per applicant.
6. Applicants must be 18 or over and live in the UK.
7. Offer ends midnight Friday 29th July 2005.
8. Vouchers are valid until midnight Friday 12th August 2005, for a single use only.
9. To redeem your discount, you must have a Play.com account and must enter the voucher code on-screen during the Play.com ‘Checkout’ process.
10. The value of vouchers redeemed against orders that are later cancelled will not be refunded; if the full value of the voucher is not redeemed no credit will be given.
11. Play Ltd reserves the right to refuse any voucher application or voucher redemption if there is any suspicion of fraud or malredemption.
12. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.
13. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
14. Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of Play.com, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition is not eligible to enter.
15. Promoter's address is Play Ltd, PO Box 192, St Helier, Jersey JE2 8RP. 16.
16. If you have any queries please email [email protected].
:mexican:

Thanks, however I get the message that the code 7T6X is not valid.

I used the same codes this morning and it all went through so i have just tried again (Note:- must clear cookies so you can enter again) i did a copy and paste of all 4 and again it was ok it now say`s

Thank you for entering
We will send you a confirmation email shortly

So give it another go as it does work

EDIT:- just tried it using firefox and it too has gone through ok i just got this from the one i just did above
Thank you for entering into the Daily Star promotion. We will be issuing vouchers by email within the next 7 working days

Twice ive tried and twice i get invalid code :( deleted cookies and all..... bugger LOL

Thanks for the codes. Went through for me.
:Wave: :Wave:

A £2 one today but it says can only be used once and i have my eye on a DVD, after i have used it i will post the code on here might be worth a shot....you never know.

Back