Free Phone Calls O2 to O2

Animal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here is the offer from o2..
for those of you on Pay n Go you can call one number for free until july.
all you need to do is
Text the word ONE then the chosen number too 21300...

the chosen number has to be a o2 sim as well...

Cheers buddy just done mine and the wifes :)

Hmm have to think about that one i only ever usually send texts, cos i get those free too.

Thanks!

Number One.

Number One is a promotion available to new and existing Online Pay & Go customers. Number One offers 500 minutes to a chosen O2 mobile for 3 months providing you keep topping-up £10 or more a month. This is available in addition to your free monthly allowance on Text Anytime, Talk Anytime, Talk Offpeak or Favourite Place. To opt into the promotion text ONE plus your chosen O2 mobile to 21300 free before 30/06/07.

Here is the offer from o2..
for those of you on Pay n Go you can call one number for free until july.
all you need to do is
Text the word ONE then the chosen number too 21300...

the chosen number has to be a o2 sim as well...

already knw it m8,fnx nyway,visit o2 websites n keep findin out new stuff or when u order new sim.lol

Number One is a promotion available to new and existing Online Pay & Go customers. Number One offers 500 minutes to a chosen O2 mobile for 3 months providing you keep topping-up £10 or more a month. This is available in addition to your free monthly allowance on Text Anytime, Talk Anytime, Talk Offpeak or Favourite Place. To opt into the promotion text ONE plus your chosen O2 mobile to 21300 free before 30/06/07

https://shop.o2.co.uk/glossary/N#Number_One

No problem glad you all like it. :D The mrs can keep tabs on me for free now.

Back