Free online game!!

Tallywadger

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys since I upgraded to COD 1.3 there aint been no games other than the public and the ones I host myself, and I know that some of you don't want to take the plunge.. however I have found this site:

h**p://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/modules.php?name=Downloads

where you can download the stand alone Wolfenstein enemy territory for free then if its any good everyone and more might be able to start playing

and...oh yes!... it has anti cheat software built into it and you can run servers which prevent anyone who doesn't want to use the anti cheat from playing heh heh

So how about it? a free online game with no cheats? fancy it then download the 250 meg game now and lets get something up and running that has no gripes,no cheats , no different versions...just plain old run around shoot and be shot fun!

Well I see that went down like a lead balloon!! what am I doing on this forum??????

so you are just on this forum for the online games then m8..thats what gamespy is for m8...

I was speaking about the "online games" part of it m8! when I first joined in may 2001 this wasn't even on it.......... but as usual there seems to be a lot of friendly advice from some quarters on this forum and again I refer to "online games" ! So thanks for your helpful constructive reply m8.....NOT!!

no problem m8 glad to help..but it would help if you put that on last post quote.online games instead of what am i doing on this forum m8..so no offence ment m8..

come on u 2 were all m8s here

@tallywadger im sure ppl have tried ur link but just havent replyed i personnally have read it and will be downing it to have a go as soon as i finish other things im downloading.....

p.s the game anythink like moh cos if its like cod i aint downing it...LOL

I aint downing it either sorry because at the mo I,m the King of Mohaa they all know it :rolleyes: but just dont say it LOL

An I know if I go on Wofenstein I will be a little RING rusty an lose my Crown to one of the Yung Pretenders .

so thats the only reason Tally I havnt taken up your challenge sorry m8 maybe soon :)

That sounds like fighting talk scoot :) I'll have you know I don't die half as much as I used to, pmsfl so lets get it on later on Mohaa, I'm up for one tonight :)

Yup we should Bronto m8 like the good old days.

The funniest one Ive ever had was locked in that hoose with Diamond an I got down on all fours an backed up to him LMFAO

he had to nip to the toilet fer some tissue he was crying with laughter :rolleyes: hahahaha

what about 7.00 pm tonite whos Ip?

lets get it on >>get the whole crew on :)

Scoot

post under here whos up fer it Tonite plz

See if huggi wants to host but I will if not m8, I'll keep me eyes open if no ones done anything by 7:00 I'll post my IP :)

I'll have the tissue at hand incase you do that on all 4s thing to diamond again, pmsl lololol X 100000000000000

You Will Need More Than That When Me And Bert Feck Them ,,,lol

Thanks gordy he will be made up m8 :)

an youll need Fire Blankets it will be that hot with bullets around yer ass lol :)

I'll be there m8's and bringing the bog roll in case LMFAO...and... in case there's any queer stuff going on.
I am electing myself as refereee, and when I shout CEASEFIRE!! I will randomly test your weapons ROFLMFAO

M.O.D at 7:00 don't let the anti cheek put you off coming in IP 6:45

Back