Free Music Download?

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Evening chaps/chapettes,

A friend of mine is off on her holls this weekend and wants to download some tunes for her IPOD. Now she is not at all clued up on this sort of thing and to be honest, it's such a long time since i bothered, i'm not a lot of help. I use to use the likes of SoulSeel/ Overnet/ Limewire etc but their probably gone by now and the whole thing has probably changed by now?
Could someone clue me up on the easiest way to get a few tracks (direct download would be marvelous ;) lol even torrents via Utorrent should suffice.

Thanks

Dar :)

Evening chaps/chapettes,

A friend of mine is off on her holls this weekend and wants to download some tunes for her IPOD. Now she is not at all clued up on this sort of thing and to be honest, it's such a long time since i bothered, i'm not a lot of help. I use to use the likes of SoulSeel/ Overnet/ Limewire etc but their probably gone by now and the whole thing has probably changed by now?
Could someone clue me up on the easiest way to get a few tracks (direct download would be marvelous ;) lol even torrents via Utorrent should suffice.

Thanks

Dar :)

Hi Dar,Im not sure how sufficient this is any more but i used to use this a few years back:G2p Google to peer

Im like you tho Haven't downloaded music for a while but hope this helps.

Forgive my ignorance but, do i need to download some program first? :)

I've never quite got my head around NZB's, if I want a specific track or tracks I just use MP3 Rocket. Seemples.

Back