Free money GUARANTEED £68

emarald

Inactive User
Reaction score
A GUARANTEED PROFIT OF AT LEAST £68.00 ON ATROMITOS v NEWCASTLE

A Guaranteed Profit Of At Least £68.00 On Atromitos v Newcastle

1. Open an account with Coral and deposit £30.00.

Place your £30.00 on the draw at 3.25 (9/4).

Coral will now add a £30.00 bonus to your account. Place this on the draw as well.

2. Open an account with Betway and deposit £57.00.

Place your £57.00 on Atromitos at odds of 3.35 (47/20).

Betway will refund your first bet with them if if doesn't win, up to £25.00.

3. Open an account with Bet 770 and deposit £105.00.

Place your £105.00 on Newcastle at 2.25 (5/4).

If your first bet with Bet 770 does not win, they refund your stake up to £70.00.

You have temporarily laid out a total of £192.00 on the Atromitos v Newcastle match. I stress, temporarily... Now sit back, crack a beer open and enjoy the game.

4. Here's what happens at the end of the game.

If it's a draw, you collect £260.00. That's £165.00 from Coral plus £70.00 from Bet 770 plus £25.00 from Betway.

If Atromitos win you collect £260.95. That's £190.95 from Betway plus £70.00 from Bet 770.

If Newcastle win, you collect £261.25. That's £236.25 from Bet 770 plus £25.00 from Betway.

5. So the worst case scenario on the Atromitos v Newcastle match is a draw and you make £68.00 profit. However, if Newcastle win you make £69.25 profit and if Atromitos win you make £68.95 profit.

That's a minimum profit of over 35%, a much better rate of interest than you would get at any high street bank or building society.

THE GUARANTEE

It's understandable that some people will be sceptical this. "What's the catch?" we hear you asking. The answer to that question is that this is the seventh season that we have been publishing these kind of bets and literally hundreds of people have profited from following the advice on these pages.

Only twice has the refund guarantee been triggered and that was when we did all the figures wrong and sent refunds out to those who had followed our advice and suffered a small loss.

The refund guarantee works like this. If you take this bet and you end up out of pocket, we will refund your losses. Simple as that.

That means that you simply cannot lose on this, whatever happens and even if we messed up the numbers, which is highly unlikely.

The only stipulation here is that you must click on the links on this page to be eligible for the refund guarantee, not that you'll be needing to claim anyway. Just enjoy the profit and stay posted for many more of these during the season.

NOTES

If you are unsure about placing these bets, please feel free to mail us or call us on 074321 29835 and we will talk you through it, no problem at all. There is no such thing as a stupid question.

If you want to take this bet, you should do it now because if the odds change, then the figures here will be invalidated. If they have changed, let us know and we will rework the bet for you.

The refunds from Bet 770 and Betway will need rolling over if they become applicable. Please contact me and I'll show you exactly how to do it risk free.

Also, please note that the bonuses are valid for new customers only so if you already have an account with one or more of the bookies we are using, you won't be able to do this. If that is the case, mail us or phone us on 074321 29835 as it's not too difficult to write an alternative bet for you using different bookies.

If you are unsure about this bet, you are most welcome to call us on 074321 29835 and we will help you as much as we can.

It is absolutely vital that you click on the links on this page to open the accounts with the three bookies or you may not qualify for the bonuses/free bets.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at all.

Enjoy the profit!

did anyone here do it?

did one similar today and well i didnt lose but havent quite made what i thought. The bet with 770 is the sticky one. I could be wrong but, the £70 isnt exactly a refund, its £70 bonus you need to email them to get, then its in the form of a bonus that can only be released following 3 successful bets using the bonus at odd of 1.5 or better. Oh and i haven't got any replies to emails.

did one similar today and well i didnt lose but havent quite made what i thought. The bet with 770 is the sticky one. I could be wrong but, the £70 isnt exactly a refund, its £70 bonus you need to email them to get, then its in the form of a bonus that can only be released following 3 successful bets using the bonus at odd of 1.5 or better. Oh and i haven't got any replies to emails.

The refunds from Bet 770 and Betway will need rolling over if they become applicable. Please contact me and I'll show you exactly how to do it risk free.

Contact SportingPreview.com

Also read NOTES on this page
A Guaranteed Profit Of At Least £68.00 On Atromitos v Newcastle

Yes i have been contacting them and i have read that BUT, the refund is only received if the following conditions are met .... this is direct from the website of BET770
"Claim a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to £70! Simply bet your first deposit amount through once on any sporting event at odds of 1.70 or better and email [email protected] to claim your 50% deposit bonus up to £70!"

and then terms and conditions

Only WINNINGS earned from your bonus can be withdrawn after wagering the full bonus amount five times (x 5) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.50 (for combination/system bets each selection also with odds of at least 1.50). Once play through has been completed players can still only use bonus funds to bet at odds of 1.5 or greater.
• Due to the abuse of free bet promotions, customers using Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay or ClickandBuy to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer.

Now as i said i have emailed then to see where this "guaranteed" bit comes in - but no reply.

Back