Free ipod (this is not a CON)

Seems like a lot of bother for an ipod

I would rather just buy one at £200 with no loan repayments to worry about

wullie_b said:
Seems like a lot of bother for an ipod

I would rather just buy one at £200 with no loan repayments to worry about
Yeah i know, but hey, a FREEBIE is a FREEBIE, as long as you get a free ipod before you go bankcrupt.

You'll end up paying more in repayments than the iPod is actually worth :FRIGHT: (and then being stuck with a loan to pay off :p)

nizzex said:
but hey, a FREEBIE is a FREEBIE,

But this ain't a freebie. :grayno: Your high interest rate is paying for it. Get yourself a cheaper loan and save yourself much more than the cost of an i-pod!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"*Terms and Conditions for free iPod in Detail

This offer is not available for unsecured loans, loans under £10,000, or mortgages for house purchase.
We must receive your fully completed and signed Loan Application Form within 7 days of your online submision.
You will be subsequently sent a claim form from ourselves to claim your entitlement under this promotion which must be fully completed, signed and received at our office.
Any claim form which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete or which otherwise does not comply with our rules may be deemed invalid at PFSL's sole discretion.
This promotion is open to anyone resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
We may at our absolute discretion substitute any of the offers under this promotion for offers of the same specification.
Offers under this promotion are limited to one per household In the event of a product under this promotion becoming temporarily unavailable, a Product Specific Voucher will be issued.
Please allow up to 30 days for gift delivery after your loan completes
This offer is only available to applicants whose loan or mortgage completes with the lenders Payment Protection Insurance for the first named borrower.
Should you subsequently cancel your loan by returning the loan proceeds to the lender, or cancel the Payment Protection Insurance, all offers under this promotion become null and void and goods must be returned to us within 14 days or the equivalent cash value returned to us.
In the event of your loan being a further advance on an existing secured loan or mortgage, the extra funds raised will be the amount that qualifies under this promotion.
This Promotion is for online submissions only through specific sources."

Please don't touch this with a barge pole if all you want is a 'free' Ipod. They even make you take payment protection insurance.

Even if you need a loan there are loads more competitive offers out there.

ok if you want to take a secured loan over 10,000.00 and not for a mortgage oh and pay back 17,000.00 over 20 years lol wow some ipod that lol

hakz said:
what do you mean by (this is not a con)

Adverts for free i-pods are cons. By the time you've fullfilled all the conditions they''ve made a tidy profit out of you.

depending on the site, you still get your ipod though. but lets stay on topic, sorry for sorta hijacking it

wow!

a lot of effort and risk for an ipod! but good find, will be of use to those who want a loan and get a freebie ipod, thanks

Back