Free Gps Software

Hi pal, been playing with it myself and I am might impressed. For a free util it is very good and well worth installing.

I have tried Nav4all as well, which is a poor second to amAze.

Once the cameras are sorted it will be outstanding.

Messa

Hi pal, been playing with it myself and I am might impressed. For a free util it is very good and well worth installing.

I have tried Nav4all as well, which is a poor second to amAze.

Once the cameras are sorted it will be outstanding.

Messa

i agree totally m8. had a wee drive around belfast with amaze on my bb storm today and was very impressed. it has pin point presision too. i entered my address and navgated to it and when i pulled up outside the gate it told me i had arrived. i know this isnt much for satnav but on a fookin phone its the dogs nuts.:Clap:

Looks good but it costs you to use unless you are on a unlimited data plan.

Depending on the phone you can get TomTom on most windows mobile/symbian phones. It can be found in the usual free net places.

Hey people, I ran into something bit different. Community | SportyPal it is a tracking application but more for running or cycling; I started using Sportypal couple of days ago, it seems to be very interasting application, just need to have GPS on the phone. It works on every type of phone. Very organized web page. Easy to upload the information and it gives full info about the position, movement, distance, average speed and calories burned. Simply amaizing and it's free. =D>

So, has someone tested Sportypal, or is it just me that have been using it.
Very functional software I would say, it's similar to the nokia sporttracker, but I'm an Xperia user. The application starts, acquires satellite connectivity, then you hit the “Start” button when you are ready to get moving. Also have the ability to change to a map view that will use Google Earth to display your location on a map in real time. Works fine on xperia x1. Anybody else that has tried with different phone?

i've just installed this any one know if you can use internal GPS for the nokia's?

Just to let anyone know whos still after a free satnav program for their mobi, ive just installed one called "wetravel" on my sony w995 which works well. Bit of a pain to setup with the files having to go in the right places. One really good thing about it though is it loads the maps from your memory card instead going on the net which will save some cash.......which is nice.:Clap:

Back