Free Gmail Invite

MC_1

Inactive User
Reaction score
It worked for me perfectly so here it is:

http://www.bytetest.com/

Just enter the code shown onscreen

(Note, they ony have a certain amount of invites a day, sometimes this changes every hour. Just have to be lucky I guess)

Last edited:
Had a g-mail account for some time now got 100 inviets to gmail witch i never give out lol so if n e 1 wants 1 give me a pm with your E-MAIL ADDRESS lol also got 3 msn MESSENGER LIVE invites if there wanted

Last edited:
Sorry, no G-Mail invites at this time. If you have invites to donate, see below.

Nield5437 said:
Had a g-mail account for some time now got 100 inviets to gmail witch i never give out lol so if n e 1 wants 1 give me a pm with your E-MAIL ADDRESS lol also got 3 msn MESSENGER LIVE invites if there wanted

sent you a pm neild

Nield5437 said:

whats msn messenger live?

All their new stuff has live after it. They all need the internet to integrate somehow or something. I tried it and its not the best bit of software in existance(probably quite close to the worst, along with all other ms stuff)

Messengger live aint to bad now they btoung a new beta out ant how got 196 Gmail invites left spredin over 2 accounts if n e 1 wants any just send a pm only got 1 messenger live inviet left

tried to pm

been looking for a gmail account mate, as for the msg live, i'd like to see if its better.
Couldn't pm u tho so give me a e-mail
[email protected]

thanks to neild i got a few gmail invites available if any one wants one

its changed to googlemail.com now right?
pity if gmail.com was better

killahbad said:
its changed to googlemail.com now right?
pity if gmail.com was better

Not if you say that you live in usa ;)

I have 50 gmail invites if anybody needs one, just PM me

even though your account is @googlemail.com you will still receive emails sent to @gmail.com so still handy to give that out

btw its WLM ..... Windows Live Messenger, they are getting rid of the msn image

There's 300 odd available now if you are quick...just got meself one!

thanks m8 your link worked a treat!

Back