Free Full Version Software Legitimately

The Mackem

Member ++
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for free software that can be downloaded legitimately please try the computeractive software store. If you scroll down on the right hand side withing the Promotional Offers is Free Full Software. Although the choice is limited someone may find something useful there. I myself am using Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 which I downloaded, works absolutely fine and has evrything I need without being bloated like Nero or Roxio.

Hope this helps someone out.

Rob.

Ah good old computer active, I used to get it delivered for years, then found out DW knows more than them so came here instead. I only ever buy it now when going on holiday, I grab a copy to read on the plane...lol

Nice post.

I stick with Ashampoo Burning Studio now i have used loads of others nero roxio etc.

thanks for the link

You are all welcome. I check the site regurlarly as sometimes the free software changes from time to time. Another one I found was at Western Digital they will give you Acronis True Image as a free download, however it looks as if it is tailored for Western Digital Hard Drives. The link is below for those interested.

WD Support

Rob.

Back