free envelopes

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
free sample section on a site offering sample requests on mailing stationary such as jiffy bags (padded envelopes) legal docs envelopes, commercial envs., standard envs., cd envs., square envs., greeting envs.... even wage envs!

you can order multiple (states 50 in the quantity box) samples on multiple items in one order! all they ask in return is to state the nature of your business, how you heard of them and your reason for wanting the envelopes!
i just put that im an ebay powerseller and in constant need of good quality packaging and that im thinking of changing my envelope supplier!

these free samples will come in double handy to those actually selling stuff on ebay!

http://www.worldofenvelopes.com/

sorry lads go to home page and top left of menu "sample requests"

Last edited:
Didnt order any but can confirm that the link works fine for the free envelopes :proud: nice find m8

hey mate, thx for this i placed a load of samples but never got asked anything about what i do and what i want them for??..................i suppose they phone you then??
:)

wonder if i can order some more samples next month when i run out :)

Guys just to let you know you will only receive one envolope not 50 of each one you ordered.

Thanks mate, great selection to choose from and next day delivery, can't be bad for free.:Cheers:

Back