Free England shirt and Mug

squirelleyes

Inactive User
Reaction score
JJB Sports Plc ("JJB")

JJB Further Response to Which? Announcement

JJB Sports plc notes the announcement by the consumer magazine "Which?" that it is seeking to encourage consumers to contact the magazine with a view to entering into a class action against this Company.

As and when any formal communication is received from "Which?", or its representatives, JJB will respond, having considered the matter fully with its lawyers before doing so. JJB continues to deny any involvement in illegal price fixing.

JJB would point out at this stage that the margin it makes on replica shirts is the lowest of all its product categories and is significantly lower than the margin made by other publicly quoted clothing retailers.

In the meantime, as a gesture of goodwill to our loyal customers, we shall shortly be advertising in the national press that we will be offering a free current England away shirt to any customers who present evidence of the purchase of a 1999/2001 England home or away shirt or a Manchester United home or Centenary shirt of 2000/2002. Evidence of purchase will include handing in one of the shirts in question to our stores or presenting a valid till receipt or credit card statement. In addition customers will also receive a free England mug.

For further information please contact:

Maitland: 020 7379 5151

Charlotte Barker
Richard Farnsworth

Have you still got one of these shirts?

announce_02.jpg

I have just been up to JJB sports with my 11 year old daughter wearing the gold United shirt.

No questions asked.

New England shirt and mug.

Luvverly.

All they do is write down your name address and telephone number.

Saw this on tv the other day, if you do claim your free shirt and mug, you are no longer eligible to be a part of the Which? lawsuit.

Good job I didn't give 'em me real name then...

On with the law suit!

Heh heh heh.

Back