Free DVD Film from Play.com

Got my confirmation email with Voucher, tried to enter the word but it doesn't accept it ?????

Help, I want Crouching Tiger

Just called them and there was an error with the emails, it just says [TOKEN] which is wrong. We should all get a new code soon.

Last edited:
Same here m8 there is no voucher code in email itself it says [TOKEN] but its not actually a code. Hope we all get new codes soon.

Same here m8 there is no voucher code in email itself it says [TOKEN] but its not actually a code. Hope we all get new codes soon.

Just got my code, but all that was left was A Very Long Engagement :(

I wanted Crouching Tiger...... oh well it's free!

just got my code to , clicked on the link to go to the site , but as stated above all that seems to be there is a very long engagement

i had that then another e-mail appeared with a number letter combination,its a strange setup and the dvds were dissapearing like flies from the selection list.its not a good situation on plays part.

I got my voucher code but all left was A very long engagement :Chainsaw:
Has anyone managed to get anything else?

I got my voucher code but all left was A very long engagement :Chainsaw:
Has anyone managed to get anything else?

same for me mate, i was going to wait a bit and if all these go mabey

they will offer something else

still good for nought :)

sheps

very long engagement for me too but thats out of stock i too got both emails one with [token] then one with the proper code.

they were not the sort of titles that were going to cause the dvd player much ware,hotel rewanda was what i ended up with there was ony ten selections on there when i went back there was three titles left.

Never got my code, just an email [Token]. Emailed play.com to query (twice), no reply. Rang play.com to query, told promotion had ended. Cancelled my account with them as a matter of principle (previously ordered 13 films through them). Their loss, not mine, as plenty of other online suppliers to choose from. Motto ' don't make offers you won't honour, especially to faithfull customers'

Back