free credit on your mobile fone?

phlem2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys and gyals.... this seems a simple idea but im guaranteed it works! even to the point of some people selling this info on ebay (i didnt buy it the guy sent it me for free as i said it couldnt work ,, if it does work and i havent tried it yet i owe him 2 quid or so.

here ya go ,, enjoy :

How To Get Free Credit On Your Pay as You Go MobilePhone

This system is a proven and widely used method of obtaining free credit on all MAKES of mobile phones on any NETWORK . Just because it is so simple do not dismiss it as unworkable. Try it first and then leave me feed back. It works 99% of the time to obtain FREE credit on your mobile. Just follow the instructions below to benefit from your purchase.

• You will need a friend who is on the same network to get double your top up.

• Buy a top up voucher or payzone printout of your choice.

• Get your friend to do the same.

• Both of you type into your phones the number to activate your top-up. Both enter the same numbers.

• When you have both entered this number you must both enter confirm at the same time. This when done correctly will top up both phones off the one voucher.

• Repeat this with the other voucher/card and you will now have double the credit on your phone

As I said this will work about 99% of the time. You may take two or three attempts to get the conformation right but when you do you will really benefit with free top up time.

...........................................................................................................................

please note anybody wishing to try this method does so at their own risk... if it does work then leave a post saying so if it doesnt then you havent lost anything cos yu still get your credit!...
regards dave aka slayer

its also illegal which may not go down to well with the mods (its classed as fraud an may compromise this site}

Back