Free cd @ cd-wow

The Mackem

Member ++
Reaction score
What is this?

In the 15th-22nd Feb edition of Time Out Magazine, there is an offer to get a free £8.75 CD voucher from internet CD retailer CD-Wow by joining the CD-Wow club (which is effectively a mailing list for offers. Sadly if you're already on it this doesn't apply). The voucher is available by going to www.timeout.com/cdwow and just filling in a form.

The terms and conditions

These state 'this offer is only open to readers of Time Out'. This is a very woolly sentence, and I've taken legal advice and this term does NOT state that you must be a subscriber or current reader.

Those who would prefer to do this via the magazine can buy it in the shops for a cost of £2.50 - much cheaper than buying a CD.

How to do this

As in the terms it states "CD WOW! reserves the right to refuse any Voucher application." You may not get the voucher, or the offer may be closed due to heavy traffic. It may also change the terms and conditions of the offer - worth checking.

Rob.

sorry about duplicating

ah well sorry about that. As soon as I'd posted i then noticed it elsewhere. Sorry about that.

Rob.

no voucher :-(

i registered but haven't received a voucher, instead i'm just getting stuff going into my spam mail box

Back