[Free] 6 xbox 360 mother boards

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
6 xbox 360 mother boards, (one's all ready gone by the time i took the picture) all in various states of repair all none working, all have RROD, some won't power, some prob have parts taking off them (all though not by me)

any way free to good home...

all i ask is maybe cover postage?

Thanks

Last edited:
Any early Zenon etc mobos please,prefer a RROD

2 were jtag machines if that helps...more pis attached.

Thanks for the photos,any of the boards have the power socket layout on the left?
4540253032_f0ec32d797_o.jpg

What sort of repairs have the boards had,X clamp,heat gun,oven,towel etc.
Would you say there is a possibility of reviving any of the RROD mobos or have they gone past repairing

Cheers
Darren

no problem there is

4 zen
1 falcon
1 jasp

they have all had heatgun, one of the jtag had a reball and failed the other jtag one failed and never came back to life - you'd be wasting your time i think trying to revive any them i think matey, but some one might want the boards...i don't know if there any use, just thought i'd post before chucking them.

Thanks for getting back to me,thought I struck it lucky here.Let's hope Janobi can dig something up for me!

il take one or 2 mate if its ok, im practising taking the gpu off so could do witrh some xbox mobos to practice on, let us no if its ok mate, thanks

looks like oily wants the zen boards i think, so your welcome to the falcon and the jasper, pm me your addy will post on tuesday or wednesday for ya matey.

so 4 zens left that i think oily wants....good glad that some one can use em.

Hi Dibbers,you can let dilly have the lot.I was looking for one that hadn't any type of repair,the search continues.
Thanks for your time and effort though

hi if you still have i will take the rest if it's ok.....

ok i'll split em, 3 each, pm me your addy matey and i'll get em posted.

Back