Free 12months McAfee Security - HSBC Customers Only

The Bouncer

Inactive User
Reaction score
https://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/security/antivirus-software

Whenever you connect to the Internet, you expose your computer to the risk of infection from viruses. They can attack websites, email attachments, or a network of computers.

HSBC have teamed up with McAfee® to offer all our Personal Internet Banking customers access to free Security software for 12 months.

HSBC are continually reviewing and enhancing the security we offer you as part of our Internet Banking service, and it's also very important that you, as an internet user, take the appropriate steps to help protect yourself. McAfee® Security helps to protect your PC and your information against internet fraud and intrusion from hackers.

To download your free security software you will need to Register or Log on to Personal Internet Banking and select the 'Free McAfee® Security download' link.

*McAfee software download is only available to PC users

Possibly one of the worst AV's ever... ;)

Both utter garbage mate, I'd rather wing it than use either TBH...

Kaspersky or Eset's NOD for me, or Avast at a push...

Company laptop uses MacAfee. I got a virus which it never removed. it didnt even find it!!! And this is with all the latest updates. So I uninstalled it and put on AVG. Got cleaned straight away. NOD32 is supposed to be the number one AV at the moment, but AVG 8 is decent enough as a freebie.
Whatever you do, dont touch Microsoft OneCare, possibly the worst AV out there, it failed loads of tests.

cheers for all information, lol dont think ill bother buying norton agian

Back