Free 1 Month of Xbox Live Gold AND 2 Xbox Live Arcade Games @ Raptr

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"
Starts: tomorrow

Free 1 Month of Xbox Live Gold AND 2 Xbox Live Arcade Games (UK) Requirements:

Xbox Live free (Silver) account

Claim a free month of Xbox Live Gold and get two free XBLA games, The Maw and R-Type Dimensions! That is a lot of free things right there.

The Maw is an action platformer from Twisted Pixel, the makers of 'Splosion Man, that usually retails for 800 Microsoft Space Bucks. R-Type Dimensions is a classic side-scrolling shooter with local and Xbox Live co-op that would normally set you back 1200 MS Points. And Xbox Live Gold is Xbox Live Gold.

NOTE: This reward is ONLY for Silver account holders. You cannot earn this reward if you currently have Gold.

Available to UK residents only. Once you claim your month of Gold on Xbox.com, return to Raptr for your free game codes (check out this forum post for complete details). To see the full rules & regulations, go here.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

pretty annoying that they wont reward loyal paying gold customers with free games but will use free games to entice people to start paying, but i suppose i can always create a silver account :) thanx mate :)

pretty annoying that they wont reward loyal paying gold customers with free games but will use free games to entice people to start paying, but i suppose i can always create a silver account :) thanx mate :)

Its the same with anyone mate, once they have you as a customer that's it.

Back