free £5 play no deposit card etc

let me know if ya win, i lost the fiver in no time but did win £18 on another freebie one so its always worth a go

just had a quick go now m8 and lost the lot never mind it was free cheers for that m8

no £5 credit!!

didnt get no £5 credit,is there some promotion code to be used?????

scroll down the page and you'll see in large red writing in the middle of the page CLICK HERE TO GET £5 FREE

LOL - How did I miss that !!! - thanks!!!

hey sharp are you able to withdraw the tenner you won?

anyone else won anything

im up tp £30 !!this is easy money -lol

gooner71 said:
im up tp £30 !!this is easy money -lol

dont be blowing your winnings, cash out whilst your up and get to the bar, i'll have a scotch on the rocks lol

this is probably a ggod time to play as there wont be many players at the momenbt due to ny

Last edited:
nearly £40 npw - noy bad pissed!!

if u dont blow it can you tell me how you withdraw + if u av any probs withdrawing mate

can anyone whos won tell me if they could withdraw ok please ?

you can transfer to a bank account or set up a net teller account an put it in there!! It costs a fiver to transfer to a bank account - free to net teller but you will probably have to pay a fee to net teller somewhere along the line if its anything like paypal!!!

Looks like they do the bank transfer thing once a week though !!!

gooner71 said:
you can transfer to a bank account or set up a net teller account an put it in there!! It costs a fiver to transfer to a bank account - free to net teller but you will probably have to pay a fee to net teller somewhere along the line if its anything like paypal!!!

Looks like they do the bank transfer thing once a week though !!!

how much did u win in the end mate?

registered with em and went to site-says i aint got funds to play!!how do u get the fiver in your account to play? and no i aint over 60 with a blue rinse:Cheers:

essexpete said:
registered with em and went to site-says i aint got funds to play!!how do u get the fiver in your account to play? and no i aint over 60 with a blue rinse:Cheers:

read the thread

Back