Foxy Bingo. Free £20 no deposit!

cheers

thought id give it ago but how the hell do i play

ive got some tickets, when numbers get called out do they automatically tick of my sheet ?

and how do i shout bingo or is it auto ?

Good call, just put in a withdrawal for £300 and still got £50 in there all from my free £20

My £20 dissapeared before I even knew what was going on. I must have somehow spent it, but couldn't find anyway to see the games in play that I had tickets for. Load of crap!

Just had a look at the site, although it's not been reported as a phishing site (according to M$), I'm not too keen on putting my cards details into a site which doesn't have a secure address or the padlock icon.

It does however, have a php login page, make your own mind up as to how secure you think these are.

Fair play, I did have a screaming baby on my lap whilst trying it out for the first time. Glad it was free money, and well done to all the winners!

Also, the spotify offer that was on here was in the news today. Someone hacked into their servers the other day and stole everyones details. Make your own mind up.

Just had a look at the site, although it's not been reported as a phishing site (according to M$), I'm not too keen on putting my cards details into a site which doesn't have a secure address or the padlock icon.

It does however, have a php login page, make your own mind up as to how secure you think these are.

The site is https for money transaction so sohuld be secure.

From site FAQS

We take our responsibilities towards our players’ security very seriously and we use the latest technologies to ensure that your banking and personal details are safe with us. This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted. This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential details.

whoa! this is cool! but i dunno how to play!!! how is it? is it easy to learn? :Cheers:

these sites are as bad as herion dealers who stand outside primary schools giving the kids free samples so they get hooked ... fcuking disgusting if you ask me lets all create a nation of betting addicts..

Back