found app craked

rewolucion

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, i have got a samsung galaxy axe, with android .
I wish to have the program app call Igotya to Android,cracjed.
Do you know where can i to download?
thank you

is your phone rooted?
i´m sorry but i don´t know that you want to say "rooted"..
I only want download igotya to android. The phone is new, few month...2 ó 3 month...
Can you tell me where can i download the software.... "gotya craked".... please.
Thankyou

i´m sorry but i don´t know that you want to say "rooted"..
I only want download igotya to android. The phone is new, few month...2 ó 3 month...
Can you tell me where can i download the software.... "gotya craked".... please.
Thankyou

Your phone needs to be rooted in order to install apps (that is if the app you want is available)

And I assume you mean the Ace?

Your phone needs to be rooted in order to install apps (that is if the app you want is available)

And I assume you mean the Ace?

Why?..... I have got same app craked on my Axe and no problem..... to my samsung
Thankyou....

Yes, Iknow but you know that it´s not same to have one app free that cracked...
and i have put on my samsung app "modifiqued" and i haven´t got rooted this phone.

I'll say what everyone else is thinking...What?

A) For 99.9% of apps you need to root the phone.
B) The app your asking for is "FREE" so why would you need to crack it.
C) Please be clearer over what you are trying to achieve.

Last edited:
That's not true at all. Your phone does not need to be rooted to install apps. By cracked he might mean the license check removed.
Also there is this paid one which they might want
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.myboyfriendisageek.gotya&feature=search_result

Are you 100% sure, I've never been able to install a "cracked" app on my Galaxy S or pad when it wasn't rooted.

And seriously, all this for a 2 quid app, but each to their own i guess.

That's for the iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
100% your phone does not need to be rooted to installed cracked apps. You just need the cracked APK, copy over to your phone and install with astro or other file manager.

As to where to source cracked APK files, that is a different question. There was a link to a forum posted a while back that had around 60,000 cracked and free apps.

100% your phone does not need to be rooted to installed cracked apps. You just need the cracked APK, copy over to your phone and install with astro or other file manager.

As to where to source cracked APK files, that is a different question. There was a link to a forum posted a while back that had around 60,000 cracked and free apps.

uauuuuuuuuuuuu 60.000 ....well i´m sure that there are a lot of page...with app craked... it´s like the film.....
if you know samething about this app (igotya) send me by e-mail.... if you don´t mind.... or same page....
Thank you.

Back