For Sale Xbox RGH Slim Matt Black

dave24

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Xbox360 Slim matt black RGH 120gb HDD , black controller , PSU , HDMI lead , HDD set up with FSD , liteon 0225 drive on LT3.0 firmware ,
cd supplied with nand dumps and firmware files. £180 Delivered UK only.
2.jpg1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Hi mate,
I was wondering if you still have it for sale? Also has it been banned from xbox live? And will it connect to xbox live if connected through ethernet or has the nand been patched not to. And you mentioned controller, is that the black wireless one that you get with the slims? Thanks and sorry about all the questions.

It cannot go on xbox live as it`s a RGH console and yes it is the black wireless controller that came with the slim.
Hi mate,
I was wondering if you still have it for sale? Also has it been banned from xbox live? And will it connect to xbox live if connected through ethernet or has the nand been patched not to. And you mentioned controller, is that the black wireless one that you get with the slims? Thanks and sorry about all the questions.

Very happy with 360, cheers for all your hard work and setting everything up and everything else u did mate

I would def get stuff from him again

Cheers again mate

It was a pleasure mate and like i said if you need any help just PM me
Very happy with 360, cheers for all your hard work and setting everything up and everything else u did mate

I would def get stuff from him again

Cheers again mate

Back