For Sale TomTom5

Alimartin

Inactive User
Reaction score
HP2210 PDA with tomtom5, includes Screen mount, Cradle, case, discs, receiver and leads, 512mb sd card. £320 inc postage.:Cheers:

Nice first post m8

good luck but at that price I don't think you stand much chance

Alimartin said:
HP2210 PDA with tomtom5, includes Screen mount, Cradle, case, discs, receiver and leads, 512mb sd card. £320 inc postage.:Cheers:

lol, you can buy a brand new TOM TOM GO700 for that mcuh in shops now....

Like the members above have mentioned m8, thats shop prices you are selling it at, as the 2410 is only 329.
I even have two such PDA systems on offer here at DW and with tom tom and asking less than you want for just one.
Peeps will inquire m8 but only if the price is worth it, if you ask for such prices that shops ask then you wont get a peep.

Why the sarcasm m8? Does it bother you in some way? i don't expect it nor do i need it. This isn't the only place to sell stuff so with respect if you can't say anything constructive then keep it shut.

Alimartin said:
Why the sarcasm m8? Does it bother you in some way? i don't expect it nor do i need it. This isn't the only place to sell stuff so with respect if you can't say anything constructive then keep it shut.

great third post m8 your getting off to great start on here m8

topbat..... lmfao good luck with your dw life spam:proud:

oh my god what a way to carry on.
may be not the reply you wonted to hear chap but you was told it was a bit over the top when you can buy new for not much more.

O.K you post you have sold it good for you hope you got what you wonted for it.

but your other post was also over the top, and as pointed out not the best way to be.
and
"if you can't say anything constructive then keep it shut."

also is not very constructive in its self.

not really the way we like to do things on here.

not a good start really hope you will see this is a very good and helpful site.

Alimartin said:

there is no need for this kind of attitude, it is no way to speak to any member, respected, senior, newbie or whatever type of member.

consider yourself lucky you have not had a temp ban!

Back