For Sale: Nokia N95 8GB

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hardly used and in immaculate condition. Looks and works as new. One or two hairline scratches on screen but only noticeable under light at different angles. Comes complete in box with all accessories, plus leather case, manual, leaflets, etc.

Great phone, you know what it can do, but just not my type. Payment via cheque, sorry but i dont have a paypal account. Will provide buyer with address, contact number and email address to for buyer confidence. Phone will be shipped immediately after cheque has cleared via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You will be kept informed every step of the way.

Will make a great xmas pressie. Reasonable offers considered. No swaps/exchanges.

£200 inc p+p

A bit steep to be honest the new N96 is now out so N95 UNLOCKED BNIB Only 150 on ebay. Just a thought for you.

A bit steep to be honest the new N96 is now out so N95 UNLOCKED BNIB Only 150 on ebay. Just a thought for you.

are we looking at the same ebay? they going for around £200. Forward item numbers/links to BNIB for £150 coz i cant see/find any.

if you go to the vodafone shop the n95 8gb still cost more than the n96 mate new so the n95 8gb is worth nore than the n96

price drop...

£190 inc p&p

I'd like to offer £130 delivered.

sorry mate, thats way off. Ive seen faulty ones on ebay go for that price. Going rate is still £200. May consider offers close to my price of £190, but im in no rush to sell so dont mind hanging on to it for a little while longer.

This is a quality phone (i have it!), and it outprcies the N96 as its technically not as good! Youd be stupid to get the N96 and not this phone.

Footylad

price drop...

£180 inc p&p

hiya is there any guarantee on the phone , i would want 12mths warrenty on the phone for that price..... I can buy an n95 8gb from Cex for £190 with 12mths warrenty

155 all in?

sorry mate, too low. These are still going for £200 on ebay. £180 is the lowest, no further price drops. I've also just advertised it in the Loot newspaper, things usually sell fairly well in there.

hiya is there any guarantee on the phone , i would want 12mths warrenty on the phone for that price..... I can buy an n95 8gb from Cex for £190 with 12mths warrenty

lmao. you're asking me to give you 12 months warranty? on what basis? this is a private sale. you ask any private seller on fleabay or something advertised in the local paper to give you a 12 month warranty on a used headset and they'll most probably laugh in your face. Electrical items are such that they could work one day and not the next. I suggest you buy yours from cex.

Back