For sale; Motorola Atrix 4G 16GB With Work And Play Kit

suds

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi, For sale is a boxed motorola atrix 4g 16gb and a boxed work and play kit. The phone includes a wall charger and usb cable (not motorola) And a set of motorola headphones. It will also come with a red gel case and 9 screen protectors. The work and play kit comes with wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, docking station, and docking station remote control. It also comes with a motorola wall charger for the docking station. I will also include a genuine motorola hdmi cable for use with the phone. The box isnt in the best of condition, but its only a box!. Now for the condition of the items. The phone only has 1 visible scratch on the back which is quite big but can mostly only see it in certain light, it also has small surface scratches. The screen is in great condition with only minor scratches, again can only see in certain light. The work and play kit is in excellent condition and comes with batteries for everything. The phone is rooted to a custom ROM which is called DARKSIDE. I am only selling this phone as i cant get used to it. This is a great phone in great condition.

Please note, the pictures make the phone look worse than it actually is.
THE PHONE IS UNLOCKED

The price is £210 including Royal mail special delivery.IMAG0056.jpgIMAG0054.jpgIMAG0053.jpgIMAG0052.jpgIMAG0051.jpgIMAG0044.jpgIMAG0050.jpgIMAG0046.jpg

Will do tomorrow
(seeing a matey, that owns one)

last chance £180 or will try and sell elsewhere

Back