(for sale) acer revo r3700 4gb 640gb hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hello guys, up for sale here is my like new acer revo r3700 nettop, windows 7. it has 4gb of ram, 640gb upgraded hard drive, nvidia graphics, hdmi connectivity, really nice little home computer. i bought this brand new only about 3 months ago and paid £250 for it, since then i upgraded the 320gb hard drive to a 640gb hard drive so plenty storage space for movies, music, photos, i initially bought this to use as a media player which it performs excellent at, but iv since bought a new media player so this has been sitting not getting used for a week or 2 now and has become surplus to requirements, (too many gadgets), it also comes with a dell windows media center remote and ir receiver which cost me £40. it also comes with the acer wireless mouse and keyboard aswell as the vesa mount, to mount it to the back of your monitor or tv if you so wish.

i will post this within 2 days of payment being received via next day courier, or cash on collection is welcome too.

im putting this at a very reasonable price of £180 delivered.

anybody has any questions dont hesitate to drop me a PM

DSCF1612.JPGDSCF1616.JPGDSCF1617.JPGDSCF1618.JPGDSCF1621.JPG

Very nice pieces of kit they are may I add.....nice that black one like....oh and top support from Hol, bought items off in the past, top bloke and top support.

Last edited:
now sold, buyer has paid for item, gladly keep thread open so he can confirm all is well upon delivery! ;)

i have received the pc 2day nice 1 4 the very delivery

cheers joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back