flashing an hitachi 47 with xecuter ck3 pro help

yes mate thats what i do just remove one of the covers, that sata card may work mate its worth sticking in and finding out what chipset it is,i got it from ebay mate ill try and find a link all the same.

cheers, will a computer shop sell the longer ones? be the quickest option for me as its bank holiday this weekend. may have a wonder tomorrow.

cheers marra and smirnoff, ill report back when i get a longer sata lead

cheers

no probs mate theres the LINK if you need it but tbh before i got the long cable i used the one you got with the usb sata thingy i think its 1/2m but my comp was in a good place for it, i would imagine any comp shop will sell them cables i dont think you will have any trouble finding one.

Honestly....?

You should read up a hell of alot more than you have.

Hitachi pre 78 will work over usb2sata but, I dont think you are trying that you are just trying random things and hoping.

A Hitachi on USB wont inquire afaik... I never really tried ;)

Honestly....?

Hitachi pre 78 will work over usb2sata but, I dont think you are trying that you are just trying random things and hoping.

i stand corrected sorry for the miss info manu i never knew the above about usb2sata, cheers oggy

Honestly....?

im not trying random things, im reading the tuts and asking people what i need to do the job. i was gonna do them of a laptop as i have a sammy aswell but since i formatted the laptop im gonna use the pc for everything and the laptop for surfing the web. as for the sata card i got for the pc, i didnt no there was a certain port i had to use to get it to work. as for the IDE/SATA to USB adapter, that came with a power lead so i dont have to use the power from the 360, i use the power lead that plugs into the socket so i dont have the 360 in the way. i think thats the only kits i have. but i would appreciate your help when i need it mate.

Well, USB2Sata is what it seems like you are trying

lol no mate i can see how you got to that though he has a pcmcia (wrong chipset),a usb2sata and a pci sata card via the last is what he is using but he was asking if he could use either of the others.

lol your confused now, the PCMCIA is the right one, thats just an example i put up, i have the VT6421A chipset lol

Im confused?????

Asda had 15 x Carlsberg Export for £5, that doesnt help

Im a stella man too but that 5% Stealla is pish.

i can pop into maplin for you mate:silly:

if u look at this card its the one on the back in the comp m8
c3da_2.JPG
this end

thats eaxactly it, got the sata in that and guess what...................its found it woohoooo. time to flash it.

i can pop into maplin for you mate:silly:

fook maplins lol, computer orbits the one for me lol

cheers everyone who helped.

Back