flashing an hitachi 47 with xecuter ck3 pro help

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
i need help on how to connect the the ck3 to the 360/pc. im going to use jungle flasher but i cant get the ck3 to work.

cheers

conect it via sata cable from viacard or mobo ( if compatable )
and power surply to ck comes from pc also
connect 360 drive only

cheers mate but i will need an idiots guide here, i have a load of cables that came with it including a usb cable.

so the sata is from the 360 to the ck3?
what am i using for power supply from the pc? usb?

*EDIT*

i found some leqads that were missing from my usb sata thing lol

*Final Edit*

cheers mate, i was missing the power supply, i new i had it somewhere.

cheers

Last edited:
Id hedge bets on you havent installed PortIO32

Ca u help i need to no i i can go on net 2 up date me x box when its been chiped

heres a photo of my setup

lol what the fooking hell lol. right you dont need the usb lead for what your doing mate and the thing the usb is plugged in you dont need that either

sata from pc to back of 360 drive
power to ck3 from pc
then you need the cable you got with the ck3 going from the ck3 to the only available port on the drive,

basically your set up loose the usb and plug the sata cable into the pc instead of that 360 hard drive tool lol

lol, i have so many leads and kits i forget what goes to what so i just hook up the lot lol anyway........................

still not getting detected plus when i open up the JF app it gets an error, see pic.

so where have u connected the sata cable to now then m8 ie from where to where

Last edited:
lol, i have so many leads and kits i forget what goes to what so i just hook up the lot lol anyway........................

still not getting detected plus when i open up the JF app it gets an error, see pic.

what version of windows because it wont work on 64bit operating system

Drive not ready is usually a phantom floppy, disable it in device manage and it'll go away.

is there 3 ports on your card ? if there is u need to have it on the one in the pc at the rear of the card , thats port one of the card

goto control panel then device manager in vista or control panel, system, device manager in xp if im right m8

the error has gone now but still cant find my drive

is there 3 ports on your card ? if there is u need to have it on the one in the pc at the rear of the card , thats port one of the card

only has one sata port

if u boot the pc with the drive connected and the go into control panel and install add new hardware it might find it ,, or your sate isnt any good .. ie its not a via SATA VIA VT6421A PCI

dont think so,i bought it, stuck it in pc in a spare slot so i can plug into a sata point without taking the pc to pieces everytime

Back