fix for Ex1100 epg

kenny.l

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondering if there is a fix for the EPG on the ex1100???????
Thanx in advance

I wish I could report YES, but sadly I cannot. I have heard there IS an update, but that the update, when appraised by a respected forum contirbutor (p3pcy), was reported to be rubbish.

Should you find an update that is fine, then I dare say there would be many happy people around the UK.

Cheers, sorry for the negative news.

LenG

The latest firmware(02/12/09) is much better than other updates,EPG loads very fast....

I have tried this, and yes indeed the EPG IS a lot better, but still only goes 24 hours ahead :-0(

However, I have noticed two problems;
1) The audio seems distorted/broken up a bit, and that's annoying (mostly on BBC 1 it seems)
2) Scrolling through the EPG and changing channels is VERY, VERY sluggish.

Has anyone else experienced these problems at all ?

LenG

I have tried this, and yes indeed the EPG IS a lot better, but still only goes 24 hours ahead :-0(

1) The audio seems distorted/broken up a bit, and that's annoying (mostly on BBC 1 it seems)

LenG

i had the same prob with 17/12/09 f/w it was very sluggish so i went bk to 02/12/09 f/w and its working fine...

Ah.. 2/12/09?.. havn't seen that one on the download site I've been looking at.. can you tell me where that version is available please my friend?

With thanks,

LenG

Hum.. have gone back to the Sept 25th issue. I still find scrolling through channel list and changing channel on the 02/12/09 issue far too sluggish.. bummer.

Len

LenG

yip i have the same prob

hi there could anyone give me the 2/12/09 firmware. i cannot find it anywhere.

Back