First Open Source downgrade released

sniggyfish

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just found this over at PSX shouldnt be long before ported to all atmel based boards

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Boards supported so far:

PS3YES AT90USB162 8mhz
PS3YES AT90USB162 16mhz
AT90USBKEY at90usb1287 8mhz
Teensy++ 1.0 at90usb646 16mhz
Teensy++ 2.0 at90usb1286 16mhz

Last edited by a moderator:
yes just seen this myself, and was coming on to post it.

im more interested in the latest news on psx-scene, that the usb master key has been found. that is amazing news

I was on 3.41 but had to play GT 5 so i'm waiting on xplain avr port so i can play GOD Of War again......:banana:

These are different Master Keys CONFIRMED BY Mathieulh!

no mate, its for real. this is the usb masterkey, which will allow us to have proper service jigs, which should lead to jailbreaks for all current firmwares, very soon. i would imagine in a day or 2. maybe sooner, who knows

no mate, its for real. this is the usb masterkey, which will allow us to have proper service jigs, which should lead to jailbreaks for all current firmwares, very soon. i would imagine in a day or 2. maybe sooner, who knows

amazing! wonder how they managed it?

the ps3's security has been tumbling at a crazy pace! (it was just a little slow getting the ball rolling lol)

its being widely reported that bluray movie playback will no longer work, if you downgrade your ps3. so if u value this feature, then dont downgrade until they find a fix

Back