firestick

i just put this in just now seems quite good so far, how do I add sports devil I done it through iwillfolo guide but it wont download,

I'm updating to your newest version and I just added the folder from the beast back up I did earlyer to the add-ons folder on your back up add-ons folder so it should install at the same time as restore is running

Good work avid keep her up helping us clowns lol but intresting

I'm updating to your newest version and I just added the folder from the beast back up I did earlyer to the add-ons folder on your back up add-ons folder so it should install at the same time as restore is running

If you restore all the add-ons from the beast plus my add-ons the build may become too large and your fire stick will not run as well. I suggest just keep the add-ons that you use.

i found the latest beast very good, but im sports orientated. it will suit people who are novices to the scene and just want to get up and running. as for building one , i too will be keen to see what avid posts.

You could take my build and customise it to suit your own needs. Just strip out what you don't want and add what you do want.

will have a look at it in next few days avid , thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you restore all the add-ons from the beast plus my add-ons the build may become too large and your fire stick will not run as well. I suggest just keep the add-ons that you use.
No i just added the sports devil folder to your addons folder and restored

I'm just off to buy my very first Firestick. I have the build from TVaddons on my PC, so going to use this on the stick too, and see how it goes.

Back